NYS Woodsmen's Field Days in Boonville

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have to sign up for the drawing for that..............:chainsaw:

Scott

Do I have to be there before noon? Cause I think we're camping the previous night and we all know that camping is just another excuse for drinking.:givebeer:

Sounds interesting, now I have to mapquest Boonville

Im in Western NY

Find it and go. Blew my mind the amount of equipment there last year. For 10/11 bucks at the door you get to hold your jaw up with your hand all...day...long. Well worth it. And I'll meet you at the booth, Scott.

Just took 90 from Rochester to Albany last Saturday!

Damn, this sounds like fun but I have a wedding to go to this weekend.

And this is just a bit too far for a Sunday drive, Maybe the bride and groom will reschedule :)

I might sneek up there Friday, since I've been wanting to see Dolmars in action and Jeff my AP rep said they weren't demo'ing at Farm Days.

Looks like it's going to be a 4+ hour drive for me. But I'm not going to miss it this year.

I plan on heading up on Friday with my 2 kids so we'll be able to get 2 days in. I'm sure their going to be thrilled by the second day.

Any recommendations for lodging? I'm sure everything close to the fair grounds will be booked but if anybody knows of something i would greatly appreciate it. Of course could fall back to the big chain hotels but there is nothing like a good ole ny state motel......

Leaving at 6am for the show!! Equipment auction at 9am. Anyone been to the auction up there? Good? bad?

So it looks like spike60 has set up a mini GTG at the Dolmar booth around noon on sunday!

There will be a full line of Dolmar chainsaws to try out along with new ones available to purchase right at the show (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, & Cash accepted).

We'll see you at the show!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Heading up at 630...Stop in the GKS booth all weekend!! See you all around and enjoy the show!

Back