Odd colors and custom paint jobs.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess most would say that these are ODD colors.:) Just some old Poulans that I painted up in Ford/New Holland colors. My tractor and combine saws.

100_0299.jpg

100_0300.jpg

:cheers:
Gregg,

Hi 034avsuper
Both saw`s are old 064 with modified 066bb kit on them.

Here is some pictures of mine Stihl saw`s that i have modified with paint and some tuning.
stihl-064-bb287.jpg

Rep sent nice saws.

I guess I'll have to get the spray bombs out.I'm in the middle of a Mac SP70 build that would be a good canidate.
I'll have to work up a Mac theme

Here's a sample of some of my paint work.

attachment.php

Rep sent nice work.

I have been watching for couple years for someone to do a theme saw, like some of the shows on tv.

So what would be a good saw to do a theme with?

Any suggestions?

I have a couple thoughts:

1. MS660 done in white and blue Meglomart (king of the hill) colors With meglomart down the bar. On the saw something crazzy like "ultra slicer 2000"
Or what erver sounds funny.

2 With your painting skill I'd say you could paint any saw to look good. If you need a saw for practice holler at me. :clap:

3. A Harley theme saw. I beleave thats the best one.

Last edited:
I've got a couple 066's in line to build, But I like the looks of the Mac Super Pro 70. Plus it's all metal.
I could get a good powdercoat base down to paint on, then seal with clear powder.

Theme wise I was thinking of pulling some images from some old logging pictures maybe.

Bonden, I'd like to hear some more about how that 064 is doing.I'm kinda partial to them 064's and you did a great job on that build.

Back