Odd colors and custom paint jobs.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
quote : 3. A Harley theme saw. I beleave thats the best one.

Just make sure is doesn't run like a harley,if so,might be better off with an axe

Last edited:
I've got a couple 066's in line to build, But I like the looks of the Mac Super Pro 70. Plus it's all metal.
I could get a good powdercoat base down to paint on, then seal with clear powder.

Theme wise I was thinking of pulling some images from some old logging pictures maybe.

Bonden, I'd like to hear some more about how that 064 is doing.I'm kinda partial to them 064's and you did a great job on that build.

Now that would look cool, there is a bunch of logging pics on the net. Maybe a pic of horse logging.

So were just gonna turn this into a slam a Harley thread?

I was thinking Old Growth logging theme and raffling it for a good cause.........Geeeezzzzz.

038mag

s5031464.jpg

Just marking their territory.

Wow this got out of hand in a hurry. :laugh:

In defense of H-D, only the one's before the mid 80's were notorious for leaking.

Now to the topic at hand.

Logging theme sounds cool too.

And I like those racing stripes too...go stihl!

wish this thread had the pics still.

Im looking for pics of a Camoflauge wrapped or painted Stihl chainsaw.... I believe it was a 039 or 390.

There wasnt a green one of these made so I made my own. ;)
Then I also did a set of covers to make it sort of look like a wild thing. :laugh:

Next one I am doing right now will be orange, just because they were made in the husqvarna plant, but never in orange. o_O

Both sets of stickers are homemade too.

wildthings004_zpse0b1726e.jpg
purplewtrecoil002_zps49dd1be5.jpg
wildthings006_zpsce0616a9.jpg

Back