Ohio GTG 4-25-09

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I'm thinking right this is the one around the Lexington area near Mid-Ohio sports car track? I might be in for that, I'll have to see for sure, I never know what's going on until it happens. I might bring a couple friends along again. Gtg's are always fun and good to meet new members.:cheers:

Ya, not too far from there. More the merrier.

Too bad it isn't the same date as Vintage Days. I think we could kill two birds with one stone.:cheers: I just got a kawi triple, just need to pick it up.:)

Anyone else thinking about coming. There will be plenty of saws to try and drool over. I'm personally pumped about trying a 441 and 576 back to back. The modded saws are always fun too.

Too bad it isn't the same date as Vintage Days. I think we could kill two birds with one stone.:cheers: I just got a kawi triple, just need to pick it up.:)

Anyone else thinking about coming. There will be plenty of saws to try and drool over. I'm personally pumped about trying a 441 and 576 back to back. The modded saws are always fun too.

Im gona hopefully bring the 576 home this weekend to get some fuel thru it and put some time on it, the 441 is very broke in, was run on a landing for a year out west.

Yeah, Vintage week is pretty cool. Me and the Old man used to go there before his stroke and check out the swap meet and watch the old bikes have a go. It's been a few years since since I've been now, even to the super cycle weekend. I have Moto-Gp now and it's closer for me:clap: One time down at the Gap there was a Kawi- triple club there, they had to have had about 30 bikes there, a great bunch of guys and was fun to listen to the triple 2 bangers rail the Gap.

Hopefully I just skimmed over it but it appears to me that the location is a secret. Why is that? Where is it?

Bill

Hopefully I just skimmed over it but it appears to me that the location is a secret. Why is that? Where is it?

Bill

Apparently it is kept secret because of strange diaper rituals and bad behavior. I blame energy drinks, alcohol and the President, also the French.

Just an update and reminder. April 25th will be the date will have square wood and round wood to cut, including some big wood. Mostly pine and cottonwood round wood. Square wood will be poplar. Some of the following is reposted info, with some updates. PM me for address if your thinking of coming.

Very first post. Im sure if you PM him he will gladly give you the adress. :dizzy:

Read his post.. PM for location.

Just about smack dab in the middle of the state. Near Mohican State Park.....

I live about 10 minutes South of the Park, an address would be nice?.....Cliff

Those of us that have have hosted GTGs do not like our address being on public display for years to come.. That is why we try to pm the addresses around to keep some sort of privacy for our family.

Those of us that have have hosted GTGs do not like our address being on public display for years to come.. That is why we try to pm the addresses around to keep some sort of privacy for our family.

I can see that, but it would be a good idea to give the zip code in the original post so people could quickly map it and get an estimate of travel time.

Too bad its on the 25th. I would bring my amazing 100% un-modified Husky 450. Its so sweet. j/k Its the 50th anniversary edition.

Unfortunately I will be sitting on my couch drinking beer and watching the NFL draft:givebeer:

What are the hours for the GTG. If it's posted somewhere I missed it and apologize.
I seen it's a 5 hour drive, but I may be able to make it. So pm the the address if you would.
I love GTG's.

Thanks.

Too bad its on the 25th. I would bring my amazing 100% un-modified Husky 450. Its so sweet. j/k Its the 50th anniversary edition.

Unfortunately I will be sitting on my couch drinking beer and watching the NFL draft:givebeer:

####!!!! I forgot about the draft!! I guess I will watch it on Sunday. Damn Browns better not do a whole lot of dumb trades and such.....no Crabtree!!

What are the hours for the GTG. If it's posted somewhere I missed it and apologize.
I seen it's a 5 hour drive, but I may be able to make it. So pm the the address if you would.
I love GTG's.

Thanks.

We are looking at a 9 to 10 o'clock start for racing, but you can arrive as you please. PM for the addy, Brad posted the zip code.

Any other Indiana guys thinking about making the trip??? Maybe you could do some car pooling. We will have guys coming from New York, New Hampshire, Idaho, etc.

####!!!! I forgot about the draft!! I guess I will watch it on Sunday. Damn Browns better not do a whole lot of dumb trades and such.....no Crabtree!!

Crabtree would be a better option than Edwards. Aaron Curry would be the ideal target. Orakpo is probably the third best option

Latest posts

Back