Ok so I camo'd a 372

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like[emoji106] i had one of these
19444b4cfe6eb79adc107f518c433ad6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had? You lost it in the bush?

I'm building a 372 Xp to run in a local competition next year and the donor saw was ... Less than beautiful. Wanted to try this for a long time. Dipped the top covers but still needs clear coat. What do y'all think so far. I've split the case and will be dipping it and side covers as well.
View attachment 380576

View attachment 380575

Don't forget the finishing touches...

You'll need one of these stickers for the air filter cover...

GD.jpg

And one of these stickers for the clutch cover...

RN.jpg

Camo isn't my thing - however, I do appreciate you doing something different. I think you started a new fad.

Lol you guys are too kind. Hopefully it'll be a hit around here. As stated its called hydrographics or water transfer printing. This pattern is real tree tree stand with a blaze base coat. Super simple to do and oh man did it doll this old girl up a lot. The magnesium will need self etching primer but plastic just gets basecoat and then dip. A lot of kits out there aren't good quality, this one seems to be top notch. I won't post because I'm not advertising for them but pm me if you need the name of the place.

This way you can drop trees and they'll never know you're there!

It looks kinda cool, and sure does cover up the blemishes, although I don't really get the camo fad.

That looks flippin' awesome and I agree with the idea that you have started a fad.

The camo fad is basically just an in your face statement of "yeah, I'm country.". Some folks take it to the extreme like full camo'd trucks and wedding apparel. Mostly just guys wearing hunting clothes year round. If you lived in the midwest or south, you'd understand...

While this saw will be nice looking, it's also going to be a ported snorting beast. I'm trying to work out a full circle crank and a few other little goodies. The looks are just a plus because it's a saw. It's still gotta cut to be worth a hill of beans. :)

Latest posts

Back