Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got that load of elm split and stacked,there was a little moisture in the center of the big rounds, but they will dry out pretty quick now.
I just called the jury hotline and found out that there are no trials this week. I was hoping that I would get a chance to burn some low life this week.

I got that load of elm split and stacked,there was a little moisture in the center of the big rounds, but they will dry out pretty quick now.
I just called the jury hotline and found out that there are no trials this week. I was hoping that I would get a chance to burn some low life this week.

Blondie was called for jury duty this week also. She will be relieved to learn that. She has not been a happy camper............................................

OK, need some directions here. I've been cleaning up and adjusting a PM610 the last couple of days. Picked it up at a flea market, the price was right. Plus I've got a soft spot for them. It cleaned up very nice and runs really well too. Here's the problem. The spring for the chain brake was popped out of position and I've been trying to get it put back in. Is there a trick to this? I'm open to suggestions.

OK, need some directions here. I've been cleaning up and adjusting a PM610 the last couple of days. Picked it up at a flea market, the price was right. Plus I've got a soft spot for them. It cleaned up very nice and runs really well too. Here's the problem. The spring for the chain brake was popped out of position and I've been trying to get it put back in. Is there a trick to this? I'm open to suggestions.
Steve haven't done one in years,all I remember is it is three handed job and only room for two. That small spring has a lot of tension is hard to pop into position. Someone in the Mac stickie might be able to help.

I figured it out, finally. Alzheimer's hasn't got me yet, unless you ask my wife. If you take the cover off and let the band shrink down smaller, it gives just enough room for the spring tip to pop into position. Only took about 4 hours to figure that out. Record time for me.

Still waiting for a coil on the splitter motor, so I noodled a whole truckload of Ash tonight...
Pfffttt... Not sure but the 7900 is faster than the splitter...
I noodled up quite a bit of the ft scott wood.. I kinda like how it feels to noodle :)
and the noodles help start a fire good :) :)

Hah! He probly thinks we're crazy. There is a reason the pm650 has a decomp, while the pm610 does not. I do not own either one, but the first saw I ever ran was my dads 610.

Latest posts

Back