Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A lot of guys don't like them much, I dunno. But like I said earlier, I have a soft spot for them.
I havnt got one that ran yet, I like any strong saw, my 10-10 has oliler, vac, and carb issues and dont know where to start on the super 33
maybe this one got the fuel dumped out before it set around....

Cobey! Come on, we're all on pins and needle's here. I'd put a smiley here, but I don't know where they are at now.
Aaahhhhggggg!!!!!

I found out this evening that I have to report for jury duty tomorrow morning. I thought since I didn't have to report in today,I was done for the week,Wrong.
I had already made plans to go cut a load of hedge tomorrow,mabey Wed. if I don't get picked. I'm going to tell the Judge there was a reason the Good Lord made tall trees and short ropes.

I found out this evening that I have to report for jury duty tomorrow morning. I thought since I didn't have to report in today,I was done for the week,Wrong.
I had already made plans to go cut a load of hedge tomorrow,mabey Wed. if I don't get picked. I'm going to tell the Judge there was a reason the Good Lord made tall trees and short ropes.
it's Christmas time Jim.....;);)

Well you are going to have Blondie there to keep you company.

And, I get a day off.................................................................

Well you are going to have Blondie there to keep you company.

And, I get a day off.................................................................
She sure was upset about it when I talked to her earlier,her call saved me from a contempt charge.

Back