Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting stuff on the mushrooms. Would like to find/try them some day with a nice steak, potato, and maybe some grilled onions with a big glass of sweet tea.

Good morning 2-stroke motorheads. Picked up my 5th and last load of pecan yesterday. Going back to haul off the brush today. Everybody be safe. Carry on....

If you want it let me know. Blondie and I are heading to NKC to the Speedway area later today. Belton would only be 30 extra miles.
Thanks for the offer Carl. I'm trying to slow down on acquiring saws. Which isn't working out too well (picked up 5 more in the last 2 weeks). Just wanted to give anyone interested a heads up.

Any one finding any mushrooms?
Just the red ones from a week or so ago. Haven't seen any whites, but I haven't looked too awful hard. Might go out for a walk today though. UPS just delivered another 026 this morning. Guessing I should probably stop buying them until I get one running. :laugh:

Evening gents. I have a serious case of the dumbs today. Well, it's been spread over a couple days now actually. I'm making real good progress on my first saw from the box. Somehow I lost a circlip for the first victim. Head to ebay find a listing that has a pic of 10 in a plastic stihl bag. Bought them, paid too much ($10), and got them today......all two of them. Went back and re-read the listing and the listing was indeed for two clips, but had a misleading pic. :angry: So that was dumb. Paid $10 for $0.70 worth of circlips if I had been patient and let the dealer order them for me. Kick self in tail and move on. Got a lot of the saw reassembled, and now want to vac test it. Got me some rubber to seal off the carb and exhaust and somehow lost every single exhaust bolt that I had. Guessing they're on a bench at work, but I won't be doing any vac testing tonight for sure without them. :dumb:

I think it's time for a beer. :happy:

I can relate. Made my share of mistakes for sure. Hope you get it figured out. One thing I did was to vac check a saw by putting Gorilla® tape over the exhaust port and the intake, and using a squeeze vac pump on the impulse line. It really worked, no need for specialized rubber gaskets.

Well, we are digging out from a heck of a gut virus. Sunday night and Monday were a total waste of misery, and yesterday was a survival day at work. Got the gate on the little fence at one end of Emerson's new outdoor play area. The grass is coming in very nicely. We'll see how it does once the leaves pop on the trees and shade out the area. Hope the compost I put in and the ryegrass variants do the trick. I'll post a pic one of these days.

I'm off for a couple of days, and I can't even read all the posts. Busy thread, good thing.

A company not over three miles from our house has a New In Box Echo 360T on evilbay for a killer Buy It Now or best offer.

I made them an offer just to book mark it and sent them a message about possibly picking it up in person.

Who was it looking for a tophandle saw on here?

If I happen to get it, I will pass it on at my cost. Drag it to Iowa, I will.

Latest posts

Back