Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning gents. Looks like it's shaping up to be a real nice day. Wish I could make it to Iowa this weekend, but I have to drive to Kansas on Sunday for another week of work there. Have a good one. :drinkingcoffee:
Wish I was going to be there, too. Between my being on call for work this weekend and "she who must be obeyed" going out to the Girl Scout camp for leaders weekend I am forced to stay close to home.
On a brighter note, it's about 3-4 weeks until Mrs Samtips charity cut. Which I will be at.

Wish I was going to be there, too. Between my being on call for work this weekend and "she who must be obeyed" going out to the Girl Scout camp for leaders weekend I am forced to stay close to home.
On a brighter note, it's about 3-4 weeks until Mrs Samtips charity cut. Which I will be at.

Any charity cuts on the horizon in your area? Poor people gonna freeze to death next year; and I got a new recruit or 2 that want in on the action.

Is AS up and down or is it just me?

Any charity cuts on the horizon in your area? Poor people gonna freeze to death next year; and I got a new recruit or 2 that want in on the action.

Nothing in the near future, this season. Probably next cut will be September.

Mornin fellas, was goin to put new p/c on this 028av but might possibly need crank bearings. I'm not gonna split the case. I would if she was a looker. But she's a turd. Missing muffler. Previous owner ran it w/out the muffler w.t..... anyway plastics are not cracked. Side covers good. Complete minus muffler. $40. Obo or trade o.b.o. I use the term loosley. Listed it here thought maybe someone in sw mo. Or send ks. Might could use it. Not really into shipping it. Oh also still 020av top handle . Starts on a prime. Top handle cracked. Complete. $40. Obo , trade. I'm in carthage. Thanks hope everyone has a good wk. End. Have a safe trip to the gtg.

Does the charity have split wood stored somewhere, just curious?
No storage capabilities at all. At some sites, in the past, we have stored excess wood on site. But that's picked up within a week or two. We are literally hand to mouth on this operation. It would be nice to have a setup similar to samtips. I would like to get in with a tree service company. But it won't work without a central place for them to deliver it to and store it to be cut up later. I'll keep hoping and dreaming. Someday the Lord will provide.

Completed my direct drive Wright/Thomas Industries trifecta finally.

f97543477b9849afae0097a613b65fae.jpg

983e317106cd752c7b8ba7066cb4a533.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V

Latest posts

Back