Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I also have a very dear one pass on July 3rd. My 25 year old Son in Law Jacob Bradley was found dead in his bathroom. Many of you on this thread may have met him along with my oldest daughter at gtgs they would always bring my grandkids to see me. Unfortunately they had been having a rough spell and been separated for about a month, which is making things a little rough at this time. He was a great father and husband and I am especially glad that God brought him into our lives. There wasn't many times in the past few years that I had been out to cut wood or work on something where it was anyone but him by my side. I miss him immensely and am proud to have had him as my son for the short time that I was given with him. Life is a precious gift. Grab the ones you love and tell them how much every chance you get because as the word tell us life is but a vapor that appears for a little while but then vanishes away. Although I am sorry that his has vanished so soon I am am greatful that I will see him again. we are never ashamed of the gospel in this family for it is the power of God unto salvation and I had the opportunity to make sure he knew the good news.....we love you Jake and can't wait to see you again.!
06b561420f778819bad2a54d6b55a446.jpg
i'm truly sorry for your loss chad. loosing a loved one is always a shock, especially when they are young and in the prime of their life. your faith will see you through this hard time. eagerly awaiting the day when death is banned to the place prepared for him and we can all "dance on his grave"

Morning everone. Does anyone know what size the decompression block off bolt is. Husk.272 . Also do any you local guys in s.w. mo. Or s.e. ks. Have a kinda junky bar and chain chain 18-20" lg. Mount husky. I think. It's a 61 case. I'll confirm that. I would deliver a stihl 020avt. Complete non running , pops on a mix prime. Top handle is a bit busted up. The old timer taped it up w/ masking tape. Lol. Any way trying to get this 61/272 ready to fire off. Thanks guys.

I found the threads in a wheel puller kit I'll take bolt to the fasten all place and match it up w/something shorter thanks carl. Gettin pounder w/liquid sunshine. Wow big time.

I found the threads in a wheel puller kit I'll take bolt to the fasten all place and match it up w/something shorter thanks carl. Gettin pounder w/liquid sunshine. Wow big time.

The plugs have a compression washer. Pm me you address I have some extras I will send you one. If you want.

Hacksaw is your friend.

Overhauled the carb on the 'Orange Crate' (Hsuky 394). Seems to run better. Later on we will find out if we fixed the cold start and restart issues.
Carb had a fair bit of fines in the inlet screen.

Oh, and, the kill switch stopped working. Maybe he don't want to go to Nebraska.[emoji57]

Ya, that race bros. In Carthage would be a good place to start a small engine parts store. Wonder if they have ever thought about putting one in.

Ya Matt is really nice guy always seems to be willing to help whoever needs a hand. Lumberjackchef has a usable bar, thank you. I got the rest figgred out.

Good evening fellas. Just got done eating. I cooked corned beef, mashed potatoes, and mixed vegetables. We wiped everything out except the mixed vegetables of course.

It rained a lot here today, as well as yesterday. Gonna make for some sweltering days in the near future. Carry on...

Latest posts

Back