Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it customary to bring saws and parts to the Ft Scott shindig for sale or trade?

I've been looking around and I have four NOS 18" bars in Homie/Remington pattern and three Pioneer, 14 (not skinny!), 18 and 28".

I B bar poor......
I don't see why not. I was thinking about bringing some.

Is it customary to bring saws and parts to the Ft Scott shindig for sale or trade?

I've been looking around and I have four NOS 18" bars in Homie/Remington pattern and three Pioneer, 14 (not skinny!), 18 and 28".

I B bar poor......
As long as we aren't selling to the public I don't think they will have any problems with us trading amongst ourselves. But they do have a vendors fee for anyone selling to the general public as they have a designated area where there are flea market vendors set up all weekend along with food vendors. We ,on the other hand, will be considered "exhibitors" (no charge) since we will have lots of saws on display and be running them as well. This is how they treat all of the others with tractors/implements that arrive. everyone else (spectators) buys the $5 button at the gate, good for the weekend. I will be attending their meeting next week to find out all the details and answer any question they have. I am planning on letting them know that for any from our group that may be camping/staying over Friday night that we might be having a little saw/ social time that evening. There are rv/ camping slots on the premises or several hotels within ten minutes of the fair grounds for anyone interested I can get prices and details just pm me! They are very excited to see us have a larger group this year and want to help us to make it grow! The Old mag saws are a great draw with this Crowd hope to see you all there......

As long as we aren't selling to the public I don't think they will have any problems with us trading amongst ourselves. But they do have a vendors fee for anyone selling to the general public as they have a designated area where there are flea market vendors set up all weekend along with food vendors. We ,on the other hand, will be considered "exhibitors" (no charge) since we will have lots of saws on display and be running them as well. This is how they treat all of the others with tractors/implements that arrive. everyone else (spectators) buys the $5 button at the gate, good for the weekend. I will be attending their meeting next week to find out all the details and answer any question they have. I am planning on letting them know that for any from our group that may be camping/staying over Friday night that we might be having a little saw/ social time that evening. There are rv/ camping slots on the premises or several hotels within ten minutes of the fair grounds for anyone interested I can get prices and details just pm me! They are very excited to see us have a larger group this year and want to help us to make it grow! The Old mag saws are a great draw with this Crowd hope to see you all there......

I'll have a couple old mag saws..... or 30
:) :) :) :)

Ft. Scott Pioneer Days....September 26. Attendees:

Hedgerow
Levi
Danny
Lumberjackchef
Sawnami
Workshop?
Cobey
awol and family
Kenneth + family.
MOJim
Carl---maybe
Hinerman & family
Darick and family
Rick Tucker (local)
Sage Hall(local)
Shorthunter
Bringing this up

Crap can't make the 26th:ices_rofl::ices_rofl::ices_rofl:

Oh this Carl I was just Messing around.

Yes all 130+cc's of it just need to figure out how to get it to turn 10K instead of 4k

These would help:
730103 P&C with divderless exhaust port and piston w/pinned rings.
730110 lightened rod
730106 12 petal reed valve
730105 dual carb intake. (Starts on one carb and the other cuts in at 4500 RPM)

1f791df2f8b15c2aa44c9c74e1a255f3.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V

Yesterday my uncle gave me a 240 Homelite.... I know they are turds but it's clean,
A 110 mini Mac. , and a crappy 2.0 Mac home owner saw.....
I have to fix a echo cs305.... needs a ring. The 110 runs good
I need a 10" bar for it :) he has a 245 poulan that needs a ring.... I need to fix it
He has bunch of cool old saws... stihls and Macs..... and a couple homelites

Keep in mind, I got a dump truck that can haul and dump over 3 cords..
So getting it in one location and getting to Anderson is doable.
I need to call you and Thomas.... talked to the guy that needs wood
He agreed that he shouldn't cut and split with a broken neck.....
I guess we need to figure out details

Latest posts

Back