Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi fellas I been on hiadus and playing with this all weekend.
15cd6a3b06ced31a585b71a9eb9f3d19.jpg
Hailey loves the 65 case
13dc8dc7f6fc454695f037a27a862079.jpg

Just had the local Land Owner Conservationist come out and make me smarter on how to control the bush honeysuckle that has taken over my land, as well as some good smarts on selective harvest on some of the less desirable trees around my property to help grow the bigger and better trees and attract more deer. I don't feel near as overwhelmed today as I did yesterday.

00c0c_ifNhq2W3zzd_600x450.jpg

Well that's coincidental. I was just looking at this one on CL, not too far away from me and wondered if it's worth the $40.00 asking price. Opinions? Guy says it ran when put up, but it's been ten years since it hit the shelf.

Good evening Fella's, weather has cooled off a little.
Grilled a couple of KC strips for the wife and I, and while they were cooking
I took the time to set on the deck and shoot one of my airguns, feels good to
get in a little trigger time in.
I am ready for fall and a GTG, I really dislike cutting wood in temps over 90.

Hey Mike what are Iowa's reg's for steam engine boiler certification for safety?

Gotta like some steam power!!

View attachment 440412

Well that's coincidental. I was just looking at this one on CL, not too far away from me and wondered if it's worth the $40.00 asking price. Opinions? Guy says it ran when put up, but it's been ten years since it hit the shelf.
750?

I recon a good runner be worth four Benjamins.

Mine came in a box in pieces for twenty bux. But as I discovered was not all there.

Good evening Fella's, weather has cooled off a little.
Grilled a couple of KC strips for the wife and I, and while they were cooking
I took the time to set on the deck and shoot one of my airguns, feels good to
get in a little trigger time in.
I am ready for fall and a GTG, I really dislike cutting wood in temps over 90.

Hey Mike what are Iowa's reg's for steam engine boiler certification for safety?

Gotta like some steam power!!
Nil in ia..

Back