Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
750?

I recon a good runner be worth four Benjamins.

Mine came in a box in pieces for twenty bux. But as I discovered was not all there.
I'm not smart enough to know the model by looks alone, and the seller didn't specify. Says it has a 14" bar, so probably just a smally. Looks to be in decent condition though. Maybe ten miles east of Jeff City. Might make a run at it for $30 and see what shakes loose.

I'm not smart enough to know the model by looks alone, and the seller didn't specify. Says it has a 14" bar, so probably just a smally. Looks to be in decent condition though. Maybe ten miles east of Jeff City. Might make a run at it for $30 and see what shakes loose.
Tractor saws bring money

Hi fellas I been on hiadus and playing with this all weekend.
15cd6a3b06ced31a585b71a9eb9f3d19.jpg
Hailey loves the 65 case
13dc8dc7f6fc454695f037a27a862079.jpg

I know you are a great father. Spend every minute you can with her. I just took mine to college today and wonder where all the time went. I was doing great until I got home. She wrote me a letter in a card and left it on the table. Now I am all choked up and emotional,,,damn her. All I can think about is I wish I would have spent more time with her than I did, and I spent a lot of time with her, but I wasted a lot also. The time together is never enough. I wish we could freeze them at your daughter's age and keep them there forever.

Good evening Fella's, weather has cooled off a little.
Grilled a couple of KC strips for the wife and I, and while they were cooking
I took the time to set on the deck and shoot one of my airguns, feels good to
get in a little trigger time in.
I am ready for fall and a GTG, I really dislike cutting wood in temps over 90.

Hey Mike what are Iowa's reg's for steam engine boiler certification for safety?

Gotta like some steam power!!
Over 90 Over 90 wtf come down here lol 102 with 113 heat index but were supposed to get a norther tomorrow and high will be 97 and like 90 end of week heck I might break out a sweater:laughing: Anyway I managed to cut and skid up 4 cords and split a cord and a half in the heatwave!

Mmmmm, Yes if I burned wood for heat or supplemental heat I wouldn't let the summer heat
stop me. But for me it is purely for the fun and helping others. If a big storm hit's I will load up
and go to work.
Oh, and good morning fella's time to get rolling. Have a good day.

Mmmmm, Yes if I burned wood for heat or supplemental heat I wouldn't let the summer heat
stop me. But for me it is purely for the fun and helping others. If a big storm hit's I will load up
and go to work.
Oh, and good morning fella's time to get rolling. Have a good day.

Planning on another Charity Cut this year?

Afternoon everybody.
Started working on the front of the house last night. Getting ready to paint what can be painted. Had to trim trees and decorative bushes back. I now have about a cord of brush to get rid of.

Afternoon everone just fixed for still trimmer for neighbor guy. Sitting for 6 yrs. New carb, minus dirt do be nest in muff. Runs like a new one.

Back