Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last time I was out your way, I saw some of that narrow, 12" row corn. Any idea how its working out?
Looks like 12", but I think it measures 20". Only a few guys have stuck with it.
Most are still running 30" for corn.
I've seen a lot of guys running 15" beans though. The new drills have the option to shut every other pocket off.. Some old timers did it with cardboard and duct tape.
Lol.

Got one one more 100cc + saw going. Pioneer 650. It came with a 20" 3/8" anti-kickback bar and chain. Didn't mesh too well with it's .404 sprocket so I found a 32" roller nose bar for it out of the bar pile. Should have 7-100cc to 200cc saws ready to go to Ft Scott.

71769a516a170e30e9271bcdee4ba1a2.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V

Got one one more 100cc + saw going. Pioneer 650. It came with a 20" 3/8" anti-kickback bar and chain. Didn't mesh too well with it's .404 sprocket so I found a 32" roller nose bar for it out of the bar pile. Should have 7-100cc to 200cc saws ready to go to Ft Scott.

71769a516a170e30e9271bcdee4ba1a2.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V
I sent the 72" cannon up to red bull for a test he wanted to do, but it may be back in time to play with in FtScott.
Can we show horn it on an old gear drive?

I sent the 72" cannon up to red bull for a test he wanted to do, but it may be back in time to play with in FtScott.
Can we show horn it on an old gear drive?

That would be impressive. My biggest gear drive is 80cc though. Except for the Mall. I'd love to find one of the 144" bar and chain setups for it just for a conversation piece.

Howdy guys. It's good to be back home. Got in last night around 10:00. Hope everyone is well.

Good news about baby Spencer, Carl. Brought a smile to my face. Prayers are still flying for the little man.

Sorry to hear about your tools, Dan. Nothing worse than a thief. That mess just boils my blood. Hope you get your gear back.

Latest posts

Back