Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might be in for a charity cut one of these weekends, as long as I've gotten off my back side and installed the fuel pump. It's here, but I haven't had time to get after it yet. I took today as a day of relaxation.

Got new clutch disc, pressure plate, new flywheel, pilot bearing, rear main seal and transmission within a half inch of engine block and all of us ran out of steam. Finish it up tomorrow. Thought it was the throw out bearing making noise, turns out it was the pilot bearing. Came out in pieces. Little bitty pieces. :eek:

Well I may get to play with a fairly minty pair of huskies in a 346xpOE and 357xp soon (once I'me recovered) via a member here who lives close to me and is traditionally a Stihl Head.
I don't have much trigger time on the 357 (husky anyway, I like .357s...)and I don't think that I've ever run the original 346xp... This could be fun!

Well I may get to play with a fairly minty pair of huskies in a 346xpOE and 357xp soon (once I'me recovered) via a member here who lives close to me and is traditionally a Stihl Head.
I don't have much trigger time on the 357 (husky anyway, I like .357s...)and I don't think that I've ever run the original 346xp... This could be fun!
Two of the best saws ever made! Mo better ported of course. :)

Back