Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ethan sent me this pic yesterday.

View attachment 445529
We had a Samoyed that was persistant at chasing squirrels. I wondered "why waste your time" until saw one loose his grip and hit the ground. Snap crunch and that was all she wrote. I'd say his batting average was around .00001.

Sent from my SM-N910V

Found a couple items at the swap meet.

ce8850ffea1f61c68b1b75906ae4b15e.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V

I think me and this grinder will get along pretty good. Never used one before and already done a couple chains.

Question about the position of the vise, it moves in and out see second photo. What's the purpose & where should I set it? Says nothing about it in the manual.

I got the bantam in a bunch of pieces, the power head covered
In bright red paint, I fixed the broken top cover, and painted all the white parts.
Hopefully it will come together tomorrow, it isn't perfect but
Nicer than it was. Can't take a pic. Because it I have it in the dark to keep bugs off.

I got a bunch of old saws from a 95 year old man the other day. He wants me to get three out of the 8 running.... trade the rest. mostly old small homies. one of the ones he wants back is a tank of a saw....an EZ6. that thing is heavy! when I got to his place he was dirt from head to toe, changing bearings in his hay mower in 90+degree heat! Pulling it with an old Allis open cab no shade.. I hope i am still going as strong as him at that age!!

I got a bunch of old saws from a 95 year old man the other day. He wants me to get three out of the 8 running.... trade the rest. mostly old small homies. one of the ones he wants back is a tank of a saw....an EZ6. that thing is heavy! when I got to his place he was dirt from head to toe, changing bearings in his hay mower in 90+degree heat! Pulling it with an old Allis open cab no shade.. I hope i am still going as strong as him at that age!!
Any cool small homelites?????

Latest posts

Back