Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, this evening I'm helping my wife with supper. My kind of supper. Biscuits and eggs with gravy. (Who cares about cholesterol, I take medicine for that.) :surprised3: I make the biscuits, I don't trust anybody else to do it. She makes the gravy, cause I can't. After I put the biscuits in the oven, I take the board thingy I made the biscuits on and rinse it off with hot water, dry it and put it away.
She has a fit. A small one, but a fit non the less. "Put it in the dishwasher" she says.
"Why" says I?
"Because it's dirty", says she.
I beg to differ, but, after being married 37 years, I knew I had hit the end of my leash. In the dishwasher it went.
But I still think it was fine. :)

Anybody need any plastic barrels?

fc460c905a778db34795a011d06aad4c.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V

So, this evening I'm helping my wife with supper. My kind of supper. Biscuits and eggs with gravy. (Who cares about cholesterol, I take medicine for that.) :surprised3: I make the biscuits, I don't trust anybody else to do it. She makes the gravy, cause I can't. After I put the biscuits in the oven, I take the board thingy I made the biscuits on and rinse it off with hot water, dry it and put it away.
She has a fit. A small one, but a fit non the less. "Put it in the dishwasher" she says.
"Why" says I?
"Because it's dirty", says she.
I beg to differ, but, after being married 37 years, I knew I had hit the end of my leash. In the dishwasher it went.
But I still think it was fine. :)

Dishwashers are not kind to wood. We have several knives and misc. kitchen utensils that have large (germ trapping) cracks.

Women just don't understand basic science. Not in their DNA.

Me and my buddy from church went and shot shotguns today,
Blew up a 5 gallon bucket , and smaller targets.
Took the .22 out and was killing some metal 2.5 x 3 inch targets from way off
Even shot rifles after shotguns and didn't get jerky on the trigger
Good times

I gotta get my .22 and shotgun out. It's wabbit season! I still have rabbit in the freezer from last year. I need to bag a few more so it'll be enough for a meal.

Good morning! Waiting on the coffee to brew and the truck to warm up. Gonna go with the wife to her appointment today. She's supposed to have another ultrasound today, so hopefully we can see the baby well. It'll only be a couple more weeks regardless, but ultrasounds are cool. Ordered a bunch of Stihl parts yesterday. Hopefully I can get them quick so I can finish some things up and get my garage back. Stay warm out there!

I thought I should make you aware of the change in date for 2016’s Pioneer Harvest Fiesta. It’s now the weekend before Labor Day. Hopefully you can make it. If you want to participate in some way please let me know so I can make the arrangements, especially for those that should be added to the show bill.

The dates are August 25th thru August 28th, with the 25th being the parade starting at 6 PM. Friday the 26th should see the show having multiple elementary classes visit again as they have Friday morning and afternoon. It’s a good time to display for the kid’s benefit. Typically the earliest kid’s tour is around 10 AM on Friday.

Happy New Year!

Jim Kemmerer, CSP

From the fellow that had the antique corn sheller at Ft. Scott last fall

Latest posts

Back