Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello folks!

We just got internet, in time for the flood to take out our new drive, (significantly). We got our household items moved a couple days ago. Now for.................. :)

Pics of the driveway? No pics of the :) please.

Morning everybody. It has to quit raining at some point.....right?

Well our rivers are out the ditches are full and the wintry mix just turned to a medium sized snow fall. Woooooahhhh here we go winter!

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

Tryin to get myself up and go out to the cold shed........
Ugh!!!

Don't forget the rubber boots...I sold my last 2 rick of oak to a friend, to be delivered. I told him if he would help me load it and unload it he would get a better price, if not, he pays like everybody else. He wants to help so I told him he better have rubber boots cause my woodlot is a sinkhole of mud right now. Should be fun either way.

Don't forget the rubber boots...I sold my last 2 rick of oak to a friend, to be delivered. I told him if he would help me load it and unload it he would get a better price, if not, he pays like everybody else. He wants to help so I told him he better have rubber boots cause my woodlot is a sinkhole of mud right now. Should be fun either way.
The tiny shed is dry :) complete with little electric heater

Well all the poop flood waters have been cleaned in my basement and the plumber knocked the clog in the drain out. He also traced my septic for me so I know about where the tank lid is. I want to pull that up in the spring and check the level.

It's sleeting here which will be on top of the 4" of snow we got already. Had the day off to get the basement back in order. Got the tractor plugged in and will be going to move snow in 20-30mins.hopefully we won't have too much accumulation after I clear it just before dark.

Back