Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plumbcrazyjr is hear now. & here's a pic of the saw in the yard to look for.
100_1538.jpg

You guys going to pull guard duty on that bar tonight. :ices_rofl:

For those that will be here on Friday. I will be gone from 10:45 to Noon or shortly after. There was a solider Killed in afganistan this past week, His body will be transported through Summersville. They are going to have as many people as possible hold flags along side the road as the hearse goes by, So I want to be apart of that. Also the church from westbro has threatened to be there to protest, so I may come back with a few skinned nuckles.

Wish I coulda been there with you- those *$&@%@?$&@'s make me so mad. What kind of a$*@9le protests a funeral. Cripes my blood pressure is up just thinking about it.

I got squatters rights. :D
I 'm all set up & ready to go. where's everybody @?????:(

100_1536.jpg

100_1537.jpg

Very nice collection you have with you. Are the saws on the ground for sale or are you going to run them ?
I would like to see Squatters (stumpys ) sleeping acommondations. Have fun everyone!:msp_biggrin:

FINALLY! The secret is out! Andy gots his new Dolkita. You're awesome, Stumpy! And thanks to wetgunpowder for all your help, and heavyfuel for all the advice.
aefec124-cac1-08cb.jpg

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rock::blob2:

Ummm....is it stock?:)

Wait.....Is this the Stumpy 7900 he has the thread on?

Last edited:
FINALLY! The secret is out! Andy gots his new Dolkita. You're awesome, Stumpy! And thanks to wetgunpowder for all your help, and heavyfuel for all the advice.
aefec124-cac1-08cb.jpg
Next time theres a GTG i'll have to come it would be interesting to compare dolmars/dolkitas. All i can say is he will be happy with it them things are beast in there own stock or ported :msp_thumbup::rock:

Y'all have fun and be safe,... Les, I wish I could play with your "little" toys again and I'd love to see Hedgerow and everybody else. I'm watching kids and will be cleaning up some minor wind/storm damage tomorrow. Then working tomorrow night. Now I'm about to buy either a new 372XP or a new 7900... Depends on what I find first.:confused:

Y'all have fun and be safe,... Les, I wish I could play with your "little" toys again and I'd love to see Hedgerow and everybody else. I'm watching kids and will be cleaning up some minor wind/storm damage tomorrow. Then working tomorrow night. Now I'm about to buy either a new 372XP or a new 7900... Depends on what I find first.:confused:

There's a Stumpy's 372 that just popped up in the classifieds here:rock::rock::rock: IMO, Anyone in the market for a 7xcc class saw should scarf this up.:blob2:

:hmm3grin2orange:

Most excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 233498
4b1ca9d9-d8b5-14b5.jpg

Tammi made some Oreo balls to bring also.

I am going to gain weight just by looking at the awesome food in this thread. Damn..:msp_scared:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back