Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
coffee-machine.gif
ok I'm awake just wanted to say be safe, have fun, and I want to see videos

This has been an extremely fun weekend so far and we still have one more day to play. I am really enjoying meeting all the folks down here and getting to play with all the saws. Sarah is right now feverishly typeing up her own story on my new dolkita 7900 that she will be starting up a new thread on (she will put a link in here). But I got to say way to go Stumpy you built me a heckuva saw. It works so well that when we had a little friendly competition to see what saw made the quickest cut through a pretty fair sized oak cant I took 1st place with it. I made my cut in 5.7 seconds I think everyone else was in the 6's+. There were alot of very fast saws. Either Stumpy knows how to build a mean saw or I am just a heckuva good operator, or I hit the softest part of the wood I dont know but things worked out good for me. I also should mention I also took dead last in this big oak cant (the stock 346xp was a little overwhelmed by the big wood). It was all in good fun and I won all my money back and then some. :rock::rock::rock::rock:

Having a heckuva good time.... It was amazing to see Andy's face when he got his new saw (story in attached link), but for me- even more amazing to be on the receiving end of that- to have someone I've never met just come up to me and hand me a saw & tell me it's for me!
http://www.arboristsite.com/chainsaw/198509.htm#post3604621

What an amazing group of people- I've really had a blast playing with Kim - Finally a girl to play with!
:hmm3grin2orange:

I had a blast! It was great seeing and visiting with friends and meeting new friends.

Andy and Sarah are super nice folks, that know their way around chainsaws. The venison treats were off the charts! Thanks guys!

Really good finally meeting Woodchucker! What a hoot and the man has some seriously Fast Saws!

Good to meet Dave and watch him run the sawmill. Every gtg needs a guy with a portable sawmill to make cants. Very cool !

Stumpy had a 359 that he worked over. Has to be the most impressive 60cc I've ever run!:msp_w00t:

Spencer (atvguns) and family did a super job hosting this event. Very nice! Thanks guys!

PS. There was and very old green saw in the back of my truck when I got home. :confused: It was not there when I got into the truck to leave...:msp_sneaky:

I had a blast! It was great seeing and visiting with friends and meeting new friends.

Andy and Sarah are super nice folks, that know their way around chainsaws. The venison treats were off the charts! Thanks guys!

Really good finally meeting Woodchucker! What a hoot and the man has some seriously Fast Saws!

Good to meet Dave and watch him run the sawmill. Every gtg needs a guy with a portable sawmill to make cants. Very cool !

Stumpy had a 359 that he worked over. Has to be the most impressive 60cc I've ever run!:msp_w00t:

Spencer (atvguns) and family did a super job hosting this event. Very nice! Thanks guys!

PS. There was and very old green saw in the back of my truck when I got home. :confused: It was not there when I got into the truck to leave...:msp_sneaky:

:hmm3grin2orange::clap::hmm3grin2orange:

It smoked my ported 357xp.

Felt much stronger than a 562xp and I'd put money on it taking a stock 372xp.

You, my friend are in for a treat! :msp_biggrin:

Awesome!!! Much better than I expected lol looks like stumpy may have some more headed his way :)

Latest posts

Back