Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of Stump's young-uns wanted to run my 346xp, so I let him make a couple cuts.

He had a pleased look on his face and asked if it was 'Stump Broke'?

I said, yeah, "I" Stump Broke it.

He had a confused look of his face, then said, "you ain't Stumpy!" :hmm3grin2orange:

We really had way too much fun!

Last edited:
Some rain bought me some time to read back a bit thru the thread. GTG site looked great, bet it was great times. Sorry I had to miss it, hopefully, next time will be better! Hope y'all had plenty of fun, can't wait for the pics & vids to appear!

Sorry I missed it. I got a breather today at 9:30 a.m. Figured I'd miss everything anyway so I eased home too.

Glad you all had a good time. :)

Sounds like stumpy figured it out. Was that pre fire or post fire? :msp_rolleyes:

I think Hedgerow was video-ing, or pic taking?

There will be a ton of photos and vids post here when these folks get home. :msp_smile:

I didn't get squat for video this time man... Got a couple build off saws before I had to run mine and that's about it...:confused:

Just made it home. Totally awesome time this weekend. Spencer, thanks for a super GTG. Your place is just right for one. Food was great as well, and a lot of it! Man i ate way toooooo much. Had a few new faces this time. Andy and Sara are way cool people. Kim had a blast. She said the same thing. Finally a girl to play with!! Got to meet Woodchucker, totally kool guy. Didnt get to say bye though. Big hurry to leave i guess. Traded a few saws. Brought a few new ones home. A big thanks to Jim. He GAVE me a pm800. What a guy. Thanks to my new friend Eric(plumcrazy jr) for the pipe for my 034. Just cant say enough about the people that show up at these things. Great bunch!! More later.

Well i would post some pictures but it seems that I spent all my time squeezing the loud button on every saw i could find. The wife did get a few of the kids I will post them later

I love these GTG's... Chukker is right... We could have them without any saws... Any time Andy and Sarah have venison sausage, or Lurch has home smoked Canadian bacon, I'll try to be around... We might just bring a few saws to play with...
And stuff...
But it's all about the food...
Ya know...
Ok, and maybe the company and awesome saws too...
:msp_wink:
And Dave and his awesome portable mill, and don's super split, and, and.........:rock:

Had a great time and got to meet some great people and renew acquaintances with others. Thanks to atvguns and his wife for providing a great location for a GTG and for their hospitality.:bowdown:

Here's Dave's mill in action.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vhjxDivhAr0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'll post more pics and video tomorrow.

Les trying out a pipe on one of his saws.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XrtESKltb-0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I didn't get any more pic uploaded last night net went down, I'll try and get a them this morning.

I want to thanks Host and wife, Stumps folks they stayed most of the day, Les for the 08, stump for the 031. I would like to thank everyone for showing up and putting up with me. We sure had a good time.

Woodchukr sure drove a long ways he was a blast I'm glad he made the drive.

Andy and Sara drave a long ways as well, glad you guys came as well.

I'm going to quit the thank you's there and try to load some pics.

Back