Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's a Stumpy's 372 that just popped up in the classifieds here:rock::rock::rock: IMO, Anyone in the market for a 7xcc class saw should scarf this up.:blob2:

Most excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am going to gain weight just by looking at the awesome food in this thread. Damn..:msp_scared:

Yep just put her up for sale tonight and the stumpster's got it with him in MO so you guys and gals can see what a stumbroke 372 runs like:D

Last edited:
I got me a new saw! It's sweet! I have been wanting a dolmar 7900 ever since I ran my first one and now I have my very own makita 6401 with a 7900 top end that has been warmed over by a good fella named Stumpy. Thanks to my wife Sarah, Stumpy, Boyd, and all who helped make this happen. I can't wait to play with it. The saw that is.

Woodchuckr & the dodgegeeks have showed up!!!!!!!!!!!! Where's everybodyelse???:msp_biggrin:

Now Dave Boyt just pulled in.

Stump, tried to PM you, but your Box is full,...:popcorn: Give me a call whenever. If you'll go ahead and port that 372 and put a pop-up in it, I pay 'ya cash, in person if necessary...

Well, gotta go see a man about a saw. I need another non-runner to keep the other 30 or so company.:msp_rolleyes: Be back in a few.:msp_wink: Darn that CAD!

The deviled eggs were ummy nummy. As was the rest of the viddles.

attachment.php

I got me a new saw! It's sweet! I have been wanting a dolmar 7900 ever since I ran my first one and now I have my very own makita 6401 with a 7900 top end that has been warmed over by a good fella named Stumpy. Thanks to my wife Sarah, Stumpy, Boyd, and all who helped make this happen. I can't wait to play with it. The saw that is.

As SGt Schultz on Hogan's Heros would say-I know nooooooooooooooothing!:msp_biggrin:

Enjoy! Now get one for your wife!

Next time theres a GTG i'll have to come it would be interesting to compare dolmars/dolkitas. All i can say is he will be happy with it them things are beast in there own stock or ported :msp_thumbup::rock:

IA GTG in 2 weeks, I'll have my 420, 5100, and 7300 there, and I'm sure Wendell will have his Dolkita hot rod with as well.

Maybe Andy will be up for another road trip too?

The rest of ya, have a great time tomorrow and saw safe. Stumpy can't afford to get shortened up any more ! :msp_w00t:

Boys, I'm pedaling as fast as I can.

This is similar to getting baby chicks. Only a few differences:

1. These can all fly away, today.
2. I have to build the house at the same time.
3. These chicks have stingers.
4. ........... :)
5. I'm gaining (they're multiplying at ) 80 K per day. (More houses.)

This weather has set me back too.

If it was sure nuff pouring, it might be different than going to pour any minute.

Too bad they came two weeks early. Otherwise, it would be two weeks and I would be doing this. :) (late)

It takes 400 minutes of hard work to build a "set" of boxes. I could need 1 set a week. I need 1 set now, (yesterday)

I will still try to make it, but it's not looking good. Have fun (more fun without me)

Wonder what those eggs tasted like?

:)

In all fairness, you guys make fun of me for dumping gas on the fire.

Wait, I was watching.

Dan, you need to send the group photo of the last GTG at your place to the power company and tell them that these guys will hunt them down like a dog if they spray any chemicals in the right of way. :buttkick:

Back