Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got to run my stumpkita some yesterday. Man I like that saw. My neighbor thought they only made drills and other similar handtools, he seemed pretty impressed. How's it going down there, is it getting hot yet?

I got to run my stumpkita some yesterday. Man I like that saw. My neighbor thought they only made drills and other similar handtools, he seemed pretty impressed. How's it going down there, is it getting hot yet?

Howdy Andy!

Hot last week, nice and cool last few days, 90s in a couple days. Dry, No rain.

Like Dave said, "possum on the half-shell". Just split em down the middle and lay em on the grill, shell down. :msp_mellow:

Carefull folks will think there is hicks in this thread, with that kind of talk. :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Yep...

attachment.php

Time to cut some wood!!!!
WooHoo!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back