Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Evening folks,this is a no hapening? thread today. I called myself in sick today and started a long weekend. Hope everybody has a good holiday.

I see this thread is as dead today as it was yesterday. Any one having possum on a half shell, I want try one. I need to finish unloading the truck and load some things to take to Ia. tomorrow.

Good evening all.Its still hot and we had 4or 5 inches of rain yesterday. Unfortunately it was 4 or 5 inches between drops.:msp_thumbdn::msp_thumbdn:

I got the cylinder done on the efco today Kenneth... Got some advice from stumpy yesterday...
And got chastised about not using the degree wheel...
:hmm3grin2orange:

Good evening all.Its still hot and we had 4or 5 inches of rain yesterday. Unfortunately it was 4 or 5 inches between drops.:msp_thumbdn::msp_thumbdn:

We've had 4 or 5 inches in the last week in spots around here, and not much in the surrounding counties hasn't been blessed with at least 2-3. More later today, nice and sticky, the kind of weather you all down there think doesn't happen up here.
It 75 F with 74% humidity, certainly not unbearable, but enough to want some shade after a short time in the sun. There is a very nice breeze, however.
National Weather Service Watch Warning Advisory Summary

This report brought to you by the law firm of Dewy, Cheetum, and Howe.

I pray you get some rain down there, so we don't get as much up here.

Good morning gtg fans,stay cool,stay safe and stay sober. Scratch #3 if your not driveing. Seriously I hope everyone is haveing a good weekend.:cheers:

Not yet... Been occupied with other stuff. But I'll try to get that done tomorrow...
I'm pretty sure that Efco is goin' 3/8's... It should be pretty snotty...
:msp_sneaky:

I have a .325 nine pin rim, but its a large seven spline. Very interested in this build. I assume eight pin in 3/8's?

Back