Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I already stoped by & dropped off the first five powerheads today at the GTG site. I got a few more to bring, some builders & parts saws. I'll also have some shirts & a small quantity (5) of window stickers to peddle.

I hope Spencer can find something in the 30" range... I just cut a hedge tree that will go 28"? Maybe at the wide spot... Can't get to the biggest one without running over the wheat... So that's out... But doing my best... I just can't find a nice straight one...:bang:

I hope Spencer can find something in the 30" range... I just cut a hedge tree that will go 28"? Maybe at the wide spot... Can't get to the biggest one without running over the wheat... So that's out... But doing my best... I just can't find a nice straight one...:bang:

We will just have to live with that.

Well I have been saving this post for close to the GTG didn't want to scare anyone off. My wife is not real keen on the Alcohol but as far as me I don't care. So if you guys could keep it in a unmarked container when her and the kids are around that would be cool. But its no big deal either way.:taped:

Well I have been saving this post for close to the GTG didn't want to scare anyone off. My wife is not real keen on the Alcohol but as far as me I don't care. So if you guys could keep it in a unmarked container when her and the kids are around that would be cool. But its no big deal either way.:taped:

Psshhh... That's easy... Red solo cup??? I fill you up...:rock:

Fastest saw at the GTG class, any saw. We will just use whatever size wood he has the most of? Timed one cut. I kind of want 25" but want the small screamers to play as well so 18" wood might be better? We will have to write the times down as we go.

Will cost you a doller a cut to enter a saw, enter as many as you want. Fastest saw gets 1/2 the pot other 1/2 to the host.

Any thoughts or other rules?

Hay Matt and Les don't worry about bringing singles just bring a 20.00 and enter them all. :rock:

Last edited:
I'm out gents.

Just can't swing it with the new store opened. Sorry ya'll couldn't share in some small way my natural awesomeness if for only a short slice of time.

I"m not going to tell you to be careful, but at least be safe and have fun. Take plenty of pics for us who have to live our lives vicariously.

The current list

Atvguns +4
Stumpy +7
Plumbcrazyjr
WSC +1
Logging22+7people 48 saws, 5 gal. cole slaw and 144 develed eggs
Sunfish
Lurch
Hedgerow+3
Freehand
Andydodgegeek+Sarahdodgegeek
Rvalue (will be late) Why?
John T
Dave Boyt
Sawnami +1
WoodChuck'r
MO JIM
Mweba
Jwarren
MandTandK
Mo_Iron (maybe)

I'm out gents.

Just can't swing it with the new store opened. Sorry ya'll couldn't share in some small way my natural awesomeness if for only a short slice of time.

I"m not going to tell you to be careful, but at least be safe and have fun. Take plenty of pics for us who have to live our lives vicariously.

Sorry about that maybe next time.

Latest posts

Back