Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The more I hear, the more I think I will have to make arrangements to go to the Iowa GTG. What time will folks start showing up on Friday?
I usually shoot for 9 to ten am, that way I have time to set up my coffee pot and service my saws. It also gives me first chance to check out the part saws the guys are bringing to sell or trade.
You should really try and make this one, you will enjoy it,I was hooked after my first one.

I usually shoot for 9 to ten am, that way I have time to set up my coffee pot and service my saws. It also gives me first chance to check out the part saws the guys are bringing to sell or trade.
You should really try and make this one, you will enjoy it,I was hooked after my first one.
I remember hosting that first one where I met Jim! This old white ford with a high altitude toolbox pulls in my driveway and im like who is this guy..... He walks up to me and says ''Hi I'm Mo Jim'' and I was like oh my where did you come from!

Long story short we are good friends now because of a gtg! As a matter of fact, I have many good friends now from gtg's!

I remember hosting that first one where I met Jim! This old white ford with a high altitude toolbox pulls in my driveway and im like who is this guy..... He walks up to me and says ''Hi I'm Mo Jim'' and I was like oh my where did you come from!

Long story short we are good friends now because of a gtg! As a matter of fact, I have many good friends now from gtg's!

Funny. MO JIM was the first person I met too. I was walking up to Hedgerow's barn with a (like new) 290 donor saw. He saw me coming and walked straight towards me, introduced himself "Hi, I'm Mo Jim" and shook my hand and thanked me for donating the saw. We didn't really talk much but his warm welcome for a nervous noob was really appreciated. Good man for sure.

Yes, you northeners left the door open. 17 degrees here now.

R.O.F.L

Latest posts

Back