Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, for everyone else's comedic entertainment, I worked on the 9010 today. I ended up removing the flywheel to find that it was not a molded key buy a removable Woodruff... Long story short, after finding no way to adjust it I put it back together and tested it. Unfortunately I DIDN'T torque the flywheel nut down enough...:angry::eek:

It came off after about three cuts and stopped cold when the flywheel made contact with the pickup. It looks like I will be getting a new key and nut and then making sure that nothing else bad happened in the process...

Well, for everyone else's comedic entertainment, I worked on the 9010 today. I ended up removing the flywheel to find that it was not a molded key buy a removable Woodruff... Long story short, after finding no way to adjust it I put it back together and tested it. Unfortunately I DIDN'T torque the flywheel nut down enough...:angry::eek:

It came off after about three cuts and stopped cold when the flywheel made contact with the pickup. It looks like I will be getting a new key and nut and then making sure that nothing else bad happened in the process...
Remember what I told you about the impact wrench??
Did you remember to give it a couple of rap's?

dbb26be792cc6d6157de51111536cfdf.jpg
That is hilarious!

Hi fellas, just got out of the combine, 6500 hrs tends to wear out the bottoms of the grain tank cross augers so y'all know why I was in the tank......,

Us townies are learning new lingo and picturing machinery in our heads with that remark.[emoji6]

048 going back together. Can't find the brake band. Maybe it was missing. Been too long for a geezer to remember.

I am plumb out of test log.[emoji20]

Most farmers trade every 2 years round here. This is owned by an older farmer that only has a few acres.
How do you get 6500 hours on a few acres? Pull with a donkey? Just asking.............. We had an international 101 to start. That would be a 50 (?) year old machine today. 10 foot header. a wee bit dusty.

Latest posts

Back