Old homelite carb

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are the screws out or broken off? It is hard to tell. For the trouble invilved, I would be tempted to leave it intact and just blow through the mixture screw holes with moderation.

If the screws are out, a small flat tipped screwdriver on the side, levering up will bring it, but the gasket will be stuck on both surfaces.

Are the screws out or broken off? It is hard to tell. For the trouble invilved, I would be tempted to leave it intact and just blow through the mixture screw holes with moderation.

If the screws are out, a small flat tipped screwdriver on the side, levering up will bring it, but the gasket will be stuck on both surfaces.

Good job FISH. Don't know what we would do without you. I guess my answer wasn't clear enough.

Thanks guys. I got the plate off, kinda made the back door pucker up a bit. Boy was that tight. I got her all cleaned up and back together now my kid can put it back together when he gets out of school.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2

Back