Old stump grinder

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BDChainsaw

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I'm looking for the manuals for a Vermeer model 6 "POW-R-STUMP CUTTER" stump grinder. If you have your books for one of these machines I would like to make a copy, or pay you to send me a copy. My machine came with the originals but they where kept in a tool box and are falling apart. I've been to the dealer and was told they no longer service these units because of their age. Please post something if you can help me out. Thanks in advance.

Vermeer Model 6 Manual

Did you get my e-mail on the owners manual?
Steve

=BDChainsaw;3920145]I'm looking for the manuals for a Vermeer model 6 "POW-R-STUMP CUTTER" stump grinder. If you have your books for one of these machines I would like to make a copy, or pay you to send me a copy. My machine came with the originals but they where kept in a tool box and are falling apart. I've been to the dealer and was told they no longer service these units because of their age. Please post something if you can help me out. Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

Back