On and off the shelves - ms 440

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My new ms362 just about beat me up why would some body want a saw bigger than or are you cutting redwood ten feet thru.I'm cutting flour foot trees like butter
Could you take a video of you cutting these (flour foot trees) I am a small saw nut! but some of the smarter guys on here explained to me how much faster a bigger saw in big wood is;) Im hard headed just not dumb.

i love my o44,and ms361......the 044 feels as light as my ms361,never ran ms440......think they little heaver than 044......if the 044 was in productin again i buy one for sure.........

yah its too bad they couldnt still sell all these great things cause emissions just to name a few detroit 2 stroke diesels they were made from 1939 to 1995 or 98 cummins 6bt 12 valve lasts forever kicked out cause emmisions different cat motors such as the 3208 it may smoke a little more but it will last 3 times as long

I love the 044, but I think you were on an adrenalin high when you were running it. The 044 and 440 are basically the same saw, the 362 is noticeably lighter and I believe the 361 is still lighter yet. Glad you are enjoying though, it is a really good saw.

I love the 044, but I think you were on an adrenalin high when you were running it. The 044 and 440 are basically the same saw, the 362 is noticeably lighter and I believe the 361 is still lighter yet. Glad you are enjoying though, it is a really good saw.
;)probably so!!!!! lol...............yes i like to try the 362 also,it was on my list....but for now i got to keep what i got.028--361--044. someday it may be 361-362-044-461

Latest posts

Back