One Dozen McCullochs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
michigander

michigander

Addicted to ArboristSite
Nice looking collection! Are you stopping at an even dozen or going for more? I picked up a decent one about 2 years ago at a garage sale, dont know if I will ever use it. I will check on the model if your interested. Its not a small one! PM me if your interested.

LazyJ

LazyJ

ArboristSite Operative
Heim, please ID those saws for us newbies. I've got 2 cherry '69 10-10a's and I'd love to stumble across one of those bigger boys of similar vintage.

Podaltura

Podaltura

ArboristSite Operative
Congratulations! You have a very nice collection of old macs. I have one 250 super, and love this chainsaw. The sound of they engine is music (little noise, but music). Today we have a couple of modern chainsaws better than the old macs; but in his time, they are some of the better chainsaws.

pioneerguy600

pioneerguy600

Lost in Space
Staff member
. AS Supporting Member.
Great lookin Clan of Macs. H. I really like vintage Macs. as they were my favorite Uncles saws of choice. I have his Mac. 15 and a Mac. 15 of my own and also a mint 250 that was given to me as a non running saw that only needed a fuel pick up line. All three run perfect and are loud and really rock!
Pioneerguy600

Latest posts