only practice uploading pic

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had a couple of ShortHair hunting partners. I love this pic.

Good eye, Kade actually is a Deutsch Drahthaar, however he looks much more like a Deutsch Kurzhaar which is extremely similiar to the German Shorthair except from the German registry.

The original pic does not capture the guilt near as much as this one.

173gia.jpg

Mall 12a bowsaw. I got one with a bowsaw, and one with a regular bar. I will have to take some pics of them with there bars on together.

attachment.php

practice

2012-09-11_09-56-42_574_zpsc22b4882.jpg

2012-09-11_09-58-04_858_zpsa6ef64d1.jpg

8D697FE3-0CAA-4C49-8C18-C18579759B5C_zps42ca138b.jpg

59F5C974-2387-4AD1-8CE8-BA5597C6164F_zpse436df32.jpg

A 30 inch White Pine this last summer. Most challenging removal yet.
Embedding pics worked. Not sure why the last pic shows a thumbnail.

R DeLawter

After you have the image attached, hit preview post, it will show you what your post is going to look like. It should show up with your thumb nail attachment like your earlier post.
Then click on your attachment pic. It should open in another page or window. Right click on the URL address and click "copy".
Close that page, your reply to thread page should be there, now click on the little tree symbol above, when you move and hold your cursor on it it should say "insert image". A small window should pop up with "insert image" at the top. Click on "from URL", left click on the space provided for the URL address, now right click and click paste. Now the URL address should paste for your pic. Now right below the URL address there is a box that says "Retrieve remote file and reference locally" make sure the check mark IS GONE from this box, now click ok at the bottom of this window.
Again click the "preview post" and it will show you what your post will look like, hopefully the way you want it and now click "submit reply".

Still trying

Thanks for the reply.
What I am posting now is pictures I have uploaded before. When I try to load new files from my computer they never up load.
Is windows 8 different?

a>

This is absolutely maddning! I can make large photos show up on this thread. If I go to another thread and try and post the large picture I get nothing. I just tried to post this picture in the homelite sticky thread and I could not do it and I did the exact same thing I did here

Last edited:
This is absolutely maddning! I can make large photos show up on this thread. If I go to another thread and try and post the large picture I get nothing. I just tried to post this picture in the homelite sticky thread and I could not do it and I did the exact same thing I did here
Your link to the picture is pretty complicated. Quote my post and you'll see how it can be done easier.
homelite650echo5000005_zps11f1ba68.jpg

Just use the URL of the picture and put the IMG-tags in front and behind it. Hope it helps :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back