• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Or trade Stihl 029-039 parts..... Lots of them

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wagnerwerks

The underdog..
Reaction score
For sale or trade:
Lots of stihl 029-039 parts. Check out the pics. I'll sell it all or bits and pieces. Everything seen is good except the top end on the 290 case. Let me know what you need or we can discuss a price on the lot.
I'd trade for big husky 3 series parts/saws or ???

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 171
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 167
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 167
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 164
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 140
Wish you were closer to Joetown. Them Farm Boss types sell quick in northwest Mo..
I was building a bunch of these for just that, but I got a new job, and parts need to move... I need to clean out my basement:)

Sorry. The end of the week was also the end of the month at work and part time turned into overtime.
Right now I have a few bits out but a possible deal on the lt. I'll update when I know more. Thanks for understanding.

Duane is too kind...im always slow to dig parts out and reply, but I will always do my best.

One other thing, I used to get an alert when a reply was made to my post. Now I get them for all sorts of stupid things, but not my own posts.. What changed?

As of right now, I have the only good case/tank "promised", but this stuff is almost all still here. If you guys want parts, pm me. I'll let you know ASAP if I have it. I'm looking for a 385 piston and other parts. I'd also like a 346xp na saw or just top end.

Latest posts

Back