• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Oregon chain 3/8 x .063 at 15 cents per link

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, not many people need 100' of chain so I will sell any length from the reel that you would like for $0.16 per drive link. For example, a 25' length (410 links) would be $65.50.

If you want loops made it would be $0.19/DL:
32" loop (105 dl) for $19.95
24" loop (84 dl) for $15.96
20" loop (72 dl) $13.68.

Plus actual shipping costs.

I am not in the business of selling chain. I got a good deal on some bulk chain and have more chain than an ordinary guy needs. Just want sell what I don't need to free up funds for other purchases.

I have not. You find the bucking and boring performance equal? If so then I guess a trade for LGX is not useful.

I could use some skip chain 75JGX, or some semi-chisel 75DP.

It seems to cut just fine. I too picked up a bunch of chain(mostly old stock) from a longtime OPE shop, and have been quite pleased with all of it.

New prices.

For the 100 foot reel $229.

For a 25 foot length $59.

If no one wants bulk chain then I will sell loops at the following prices:
$8.99 for 16"
$9.75 for 18"
$10.50 for 20"
$11.99 for 24"
$13.50 for 28"
$14.99 for 32"
$15.99 for 36"

Please add shipping to the above prices.

I've started selling loops from the reel so the 100' length is no longer available. See previous post for loop prices.

If you prefer to spin your own loops I will sell any length of chain at 15 cents per link.

I will also spin custom loops lengths, just let me know how many drive links.

This is the last time I lower the price. Less than this and I keep it all.

Please add shipping to the above prices.

I was sending you a text when the alert came thru; thanks Cousin.

Latest posts

Back