Out of commission 2

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought I was about done with the hard burning. There I go thinking again. It is 7 degrees and snowing. Bit of a breeze, makes for a bit of a chill again. Talking below 0 again tues. This should be the last really cold one for the year..... famous last words eh?

I also run a detail shop, how about that, how about those red icee stains? I had both my meniscus cut on last year, done on thurs, back to work on monday. Therapy on right , didn't bother on left...no difference. Used the old if it hurts dont do that. Probably 2 weeks of being a gimp. But do not work on the pain meds, you can hurt yourself and not know it. The wood will wait, just work smart when you get back to it. Good luck...Lanny

I had a post earlier in the thread about having all the plates, screws and pins in my leg and had a big slap in the face a few weeks ago. I was trying to push it way to early and bent one of the Titanium plates almost bad enough to have to replace it. Thank god it was not that bad.

But I learned to do as the doctor says and not push it.

So i would be careful, just think of having to start over.

-7 here last night. Dang global warming. Supposed to be 50s by friday though!!
Man, bent the titanium plates!! That makes me laugh!! You da man!!
Knee is ready for sawing!!! I am a chopping at the bit. I got a couple trees to warm up on today. I told the guty I would do them, but to bear with me, cuz I am under orders of the pros on AS to chill for a bit!!
Thanks!!
I am about to find out if the Combined accident ins is any good. $12k at the hospital, I have not got the Dr bill yet. Yikes!!!

One of my greatest fears

Is being out of commission for very long. I tweaked my back again the other morning and haven't been able to do anything for two days. With my responsibilities for myself and to others I just can't afford it. My yard and my mom's yard are still a mess from the ice storm with limbs and trees down, cars needing worked on , real job headaches etc. I can't fathom much of a layoff. New challenges (something needing addressed) almost everyday. I know it is going to happen, probably sooner rather than later, at my age. Anyway, good luck to everyone is their healing and recovery. Tony

Back