Pacific Northwest GTG (June 12-15, 2015)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There will be.........

LOTS and LOTS of COOKIES..........:rock:.....Some better tasting than others......:msp_wink: Got a call this morning from one of the Cottage Grove racers (Kevin D.) and he asked if we would mind if some of the guys from Horners Saw Shop came. I said "Not at all". That's another old time shop and is linked with Phil's to put the Cottage Grove Logger Show on. This just gets better every day!.....:clap:.....Now on a SAD note.....The little tractor that couldn't, and then could, now can't.....:mad:.... The steering gear broke again!....:dizzy:.... How's this for another sad note.....I made a care full list of only those saws I wanted to show off and have others run and it's over 35 saws!........Bob

got most my saws I bringing ready altho my super250 will olny idle right now but I will bring it. trying to be down around 1 on Friday but wheel see how a long drive with a broken tail bone might take a little while longer than I expect.
kevin

LOTS and LOTS of COOKIES..........:rock:.....Some better tasting than others......:msp_wink: Got a call this morning from one of the Cottage Grove racers (Kevin D.) and he asked if we would mind if some of the guys from Horners Saw Shop came. I said "Not at all". That's another old time shop and is linked with Phil's to put the Cottage Grove Logger Show on. This just gets better every day!.....:clap:.....Now on a SAD note.....The little tractor that couldn't, and then could, now can't.....:mad:.... The steering gear broke again!....:dizzy:.... How's this for another sad note.....I made a care full list of only those saws I wanted to show off and have others run and it's over 35 saws!........Bob

I'll keep the xpw away from them so they don't get scared lol

Bob oakgooglitgologit won't be there so unsure of the cookie and chip race

Last edited:
got most my saws I bringing ready altho my super250 will olny idle right now but I will bring it. trying to be down around 1 on Friday but wheel see how a long drive with a broken tail bone might take a little while longer than I expect.
kevin

Ouch. Take lots of breaks...

Bring the Super 250. We'll get it running right.:cheers:

Got Another Call.....

From Phil (himself) .....His son Nate has accepted my challenge and built a WILDTHING to try and take the West Coast WT Championship away from me!!!....:msp_scared:.... (should there be such a thing) One of us could be in BIG trouble......Maybe him...No chrome bore....:msp_biggrin: ) No matter the outcome it just adds to the fun.....:rock:.....Phil says he already blew one up.....:msp_wink:....Place your bets!....You can join in the fun by bringing your own WT or 42cc Poulan and then I have a couple more ported but without the removable head that you can rent for beer or whatever and get lucky. Not Fox News or CNN but still some POP......:cheers:......Bob

If there is anyone that's passing through Spokane on the way to/from the GTG and is willing to haul a box (large powerhead) each way for me..........would you please send me a PM? Homelitejim and I have a trade going, and he can't make the GTG. I'd be happy to give you some fuel money for your trouble. Don't want/need anyone to go out of their way. Just wondering if anyone's passing that way already...

Last edited:
one of my employees broke his foot ,i'm kind of stuck at work this time , :msp_sad:

That is too bad! Today, I can honestly say I sympathize wih him. I got in a car wreck this morning on the way to work, dislocated the small toe on my left foot, and cracked the bone on the toe next to it. Everyone else in my car and the other car are ok. Never had a broke toe before, it stings a tad!

Change of plans...

I'll be there. If everything goes right I should get in about noon or so. I won't be bringing any saws but maybe I'll go home with a couple.

Patty...better double the cookie order.

I'll be there. If everything goes right I should get in about noon or so. I won't be bringing any saws but maybe I'll go home with a couple.

Patty...better double the cookie order.

glad it worked out. it will be great having you there. we will be honored to have you run some saws that will numb your hands.:D

taking a break from saws for a few hours . to hot and sticky in the shop . i'll go back down when it cools off or if the wind picks up. the super 250 was giving me fits earlier had the carb off 4 times, put a loop of 404 full comp and it makes chips. still have not figured on how many to bring.

Latest posts

Back