Pacific Northwest GTG (June 12-15, 2015)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Pointy Trailer is folded up with pies and cookies inside. It is all hooked up, no thanks to The Balls Of Accuracy. I'm shooting for leaving at the butt crack of dawn. The house sitter is aware of this, and will be on patrol.

Damn, I thought I'd be healthy by now. But my wreaked back is telling me no, to the maxi-drive and then pulling on a full size heavy weight saw. I'll be missing the fun this time.

Finished packing should be on the road in a few cant wait to see everyone again
Kevin

Farley wants me to tell everyone that he is at the barn and not online today.....if you get to the area and need directions you'll have to message me ( shannon / t n me ). :). Have safe travels and see you soon!

Farley wants me to tell everyone that he is at the barn and not online today.....if you get to the area and need directions you'll have to message me ( shannon / t n me ). :). Have safe travels and see you soon!

when is the jet coming to pick me up???? i've been waiting at the airport for over an hour

... and a great time was had by all. Imagine that!

Once again, the Farleyville clan knocked it out of the park with a GTG that was both a hoot and a holler. Great to see everybody, ran some awesome machines that I wold likely never have had the chance to otherwise, and THE FOOD. Holy cow, the food. Yep, these GTG thingamajiggys are about as much fun as a human can have with pants on.

... and a great time was had by all. Imagine that!

Once again, the Farleyville clan knocked it out of the park with a GTG that was both a hoot and a holler. Great to see everybody, ran some awesome machines that I wold likely never have had the chance to otherwise, and THE FOOD. Holy cow, the food. Yep, these GTG thingamajiggys are about as much fun as a human can have with pants on.

well hopfuley i can make it next year

:clap:
that was FUN! Thank You all for coming. What a great bunch of folks! Nice to catch up with old friends and meet new ones too!

I cannot figure out how to post more than one photo at a time on this site via ipad, though I will keep trying!....
There Are several videos and photos on the Facebook page called Pacific Northwest GTG.

We will also keep you posted on how the garage door remodel turns out:dizzy::msp_w00t:

Latest posts

Back