Pacific Northwest GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got your parking all picked out & Liz was weeding it last night. It's right next to the food court!
The daughter (Shannon) and family were over last eve and we spent a lot of time at the "Farleyville" fair grounds. She insisted on throwing the axe so "T" improvised a target and we had at it!. She posted some pictures on that facebook thing!
Throwing is not as easy as one would think!......:cheers:.....But fun!....Bob

Sounds like you guys are having a good time getting ready for all of us to show up. I am so looking forward to it.
Thanks again Bob for holding it there.:clap::clap:

Bowing Out???????

Hey everyone have a great time. I won't be able to make it. My grandsons coming from HI for a visit. I will try to get something together for the fall.

Hate to Say it but it's beginning to look like the Chances of me making it are not looking very favorable,,,,, However the Fall may be better,,,,,

So I will Ditto Booker Dogs,,, Sentiments,,,, Have a large time/be safe and travel well,,,,,,,, and yous guys and gals hoist an Ice Cold Barley Pop for me once the saws are put up for the day and the food court/cold beer begins to Flow!!!!!!!

Ciao for now!!!!!!!

Arriveaderci

Hmmm... a fall GTG. I like the sound of that. Wait 'til I tell Kate. We are gutted about missing this one.

Looks like it's going to be another great one. Can't bring you the weather this time, but I'll try and send you some! +25C (that's about 76F) here right now. First hot day we've had... got a little red out on the bike this morning.

Have fun y'all :cheers:

Going to miss..........

Those that won't be able to be a part of the June GTG fun and will without doubt
make them a topic of some discussions! However as things are shaping up there will be several new faces and adventures filling in for em!!!! Also, there is the distinct possibility of there being another GTG in the fall! YES!!!...:cheers:
GTG Life Is GOOD & Getting GOODER!!!.......Bob

Those that won't be able to be a part of the June GTG fun and will without doubt
make them a topic of some discussions! However as things are shaping up there will be several new faces and adventures filling in for em!!!! Also, there is the distinct possibility of there being another GTG in the fall! YES!!!...:cheers:

Aha! If my ears start to burn that week-end I'll know why. :greenchainsaw:

Hey Gologit!

There's still the question of the "BBQ" SAUCE!
To all you others who are coming......Don't forget to PM me for the address and Cell phone number. Also if you are going to trust your GPS you need to know that it will lie to you about the street name and tell you to turn left when you should be going right!
Remember.....Going Right Is Where It's At..........:cheers:......Bob

Well friends... sadly, I will not be in attendance this year. I have to make a trip to Oregon the weekend prior that I have already commited to. Just can't make that trip 2 weekends in a row... :(

Sorry... maybe next year...

Gary

Well friends... sadly, I will not be in attendance this year. I have to make a trip to Oregon the weekend prior that I have already commited to. Just can't make that trip 2 weekends in a row... :(

Sorry... maybe next year...

Gary

I can't believe you prefer climbers to these folks... i am personally crushed, Gary... oh well, i'll just have to get over it!

Be safe on your trip...

Now who is going to answer all those important oil & mix questions??????:dizzy:
You will be missed.......Bob

Well... sorry to you too Bob, and thanks for hosting this year. I can reassess for that weekend at your place... but that is just alot of time on the road for me.

It does make me feel crappy... because there are sooooo many of you I want to meet personally. :)

Gary

The Bottom Line

Those who are supposed to be there, will be at Bob's... and it will be wonderful... there will be people we will miss, but this is a fun gathering... and once in a while real life intervenes... simply part of being an adult!

For me, I am sorry I won't be able to insult Gologit and be insulted in return; Gary, thought we'd finally get to meet; the UK Duo will be missed... however, we will have fun despite the absences... and hopefully, those absent will be able to come to a future GTG!

Those who can't come for whatever reason, I am fairly certain we will keep you updated!!!

Well... sorry to you too Bob, and thanks for hosting this year. I can reassess for that weekend at your place... but that is just alot of time on the road for me.

It does make me feel crappy... because there are sooooo many of you I want to meet personally. :)

Gary

need a lift ?

I'm driving the minivan :D

goosed001.jpg

Also, there is the distinct possibility of there being another GTG in the fall! YES!!!...:cheers:

Well, I guess it's my turn to jump ship, but that little tidbit of news makes it a little less painful!

An old high school friend is coming down from Fairbanks, AK. For some reason she has grown weary of the winters there, and is considering relocating to Central Oregon.

If she does land here, you can probably add one more to the guest list for the (possible) Fall GTG!

:cheers:

Latest posts

Back