Pennsylvania GTG MAY 3rd 2014!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea, this global warming crap is really getting to me this winter......grrrrrrrrrrr...

on another note ::::: i'm takin my dump trailor to pick up some "supposedly" 3-4 foot chunks of ash tomorrow, was told they are 8-10 feet long......we'll see ???

the way this winter is going i might have to cut em up for firewood..............hehehe...

i'm coming...hehe
i'll probably have another 6 or so tree guys and firewood cutting friends here, off the top of my head...(guys that are'nt AS members)
i think once the weather finally breaks alot more folks will be thinking of outdoor activities such as this....
damm it's been a long COLD winter....

Man time seems to be dragging on, it's kind of good though because there's a lot of saw work goin on lol

i'm coming...hehe
i'll probably have another 6 or so tree guys and firewood cutting friends here, off the top of my head...(guys that are'nt AS members)
i think once the weather finally breaks alot more folks will be thinking of outdoor activities such as this....
damm it's been a long COLD winter....

I can put up with the cold but I would like to see the ground sometime this year.

Later
Dan

Latest posts

Back