Pennsylvania GTG MAY 3rd 2014!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really don't have any desire to go to anymore GTG's. I do like talking with other forum members and having a good time. I work on saws and I run saws daily and I have a hard time driving 50 miles to do the same thing that I can do here.
If I do make it I will bring the GroundShaker and sell ride tickets. I think I can find a few stock saws here to bring along.

Later
Dan

Didn't you host GTGs yourself in the past, with Sedanman as the cook?

My 660 is enroute to Randy. Climbing all those horespower trees must be killing his back. (How you feel better Mister)

Hopefully I have it back in time for this. I'd like to run some huskies to see what all the to do is about.

I just got off the phone with Mike (glock37).......will he be at this thing?

If he comes will you? Haha, you can just drag my saw with you. They banged me 46 with insurance.

(Ill bring you any pie you want)

I've got an NA Campout planned for the next weekend. I sorta need to be here to get that setup......after all, I am the Activities Chairperson. :laugh:

for any of you guys that were never at a GTG,look at the upstate ny gtg thread. some really cool pics.hoping we can pull something off "COOLER". (thats as close to stihl orange as i could find):rock:

Did anyone ever line up some bigger wood? I have about a 40" white oak I keep looking at that's been uprooted for 2 years, if I could figure a way to roll a 6' length or 2 down the hill and onto better (level) ground I'd haul them up there.

I know the feeling Dan. A GTG without saws would be welcome. :)
allright,
we'll make a rule for this gtg :::::::::: "any saw builders who are planning to attend are forebidden to enter the premisis with any woodcuttting apparatus whatsoever"

hell, i went to the virginia gtg last year, met some great people, had some good food, had a great time, never even ran a saw that day,,,,.....

Did anyone ever line up some bigger wood? I have about a 40" white oak I keep looking at that's been uprooted for 2 years, if I could figure a way to roll a 6' length or 2 down the hill and onto better (level) ground I'd haul them up there.
i picked up a few chunks of ash that are about 32-34" across.....that ain't big enough though for the long bars in my opinion..
i got some feelers out that should work out once the weather breaks..
nobody has been workin in the woods this winter......least the guys i talked too...
but some 40" chunks of oak would be fun if you wanna try it..

Back