Pennsylvania GTG MAY 3rd 2014!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SawTroll

SawTroll

Information Collector
I really don't have any desire to go to anymore GTG's. I do like talking with other forum members and having a good time. I work on saws and I run saws daily and I have a hard time driving 50 miles to do the same thing that I can do here.
If I do make it I will bring the GroundShaker and sell ride tickets. I think I can find a few stock saws here to bring along.

Later
Dan

Didn't you host GTGs yourself in the past, with Sedanman as the cook?

redfin

redfin

Fish & Chips!!!
My 660 is enroute to Randy. Climbing all those horespower trees must be killing his back. (How you feel better Mister)

Hopefully I have it back in time for this. I'd like to run some huskies to see what all the to do is about.

gary s

gary s

ArboristSite Member
Did anyone ever line up some bigger wood? I have about a 40" white oak I keep looking at that's been uprooted for 2 years, if I could figure a way to roll a 6' length or 2 down the hill and onto better (level) ground I'd haul them up there.

showrguy

showrguy

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
I know the feeling Dan. A GTG without saws would be welcome. :)
allright,
we'll make a rule for this gtg :::::::::: "any saw builders who are planning to attend are forebidden to enter the premisis with any woodcuttting apparatus whatsoever"

hell, i went to the virginia gtg last year, met some great people, had some good food, had a great time, never even ran a saw that day,,,,.....

showrguy

showrguy

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Did anyone ever line up some bigger wood? I have about a 40" white oak I keep looking at that's been uprooted for 2 years, if I could figure a way to roll a 6' length or 2 down the hill and onto better (level) ground I'd haul them up there.
i picked up a few chunks of ash that are about 32-34" across.....that ain't big enough though for the long bars in my opinion..
i got some feelers out that should work out once the weather breaks..
nobody has been workin in the woods this winter......least the guys i talked too...
but some 40" chunks of oak would be fun if you wanna try it..

Latest posts