Pennsylvania GTG MAY 3rd 2014!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cant even bring my ax or my pocket knife?
Do you have a list of your Executive orders? LOL

Later
Dan
You know if a builder shows up and don't bring the goods it's cry cry cry all day long for enthusiastic novices. Bring a WildThing! LMAO

I hope to make out but, no promises. I'm way buried in building maintenance and stuff. Had a bad run of luck but, that is changing this weekend. I'm definitely NOT dragging along and beast with long bars. I could bring a few MiniMacs and a few 2.1 Poulans :O

You know if a builder shows up and don't bring the goods it's cry cry cry all day long for enthusiastic novices. Bring a WildThing! LMAO

I hope to make out but, no promises. I'm way buried in building maintenance and stuff. Had a bad run of luck but, that is changing this weekend. I'm definitely NOT dragging along and beast with long bars. I could bring a few MiniMacs and a few 2.1 Poulans :O

OK. I don't want to upset anyone, I will stay away. I thought about going to an auction that day.

Later
Dan

So, I guess DD is bring 28 saws with extra bars and fuel for everyone. Maybe you can get him to sharpen some chains and a few tuneups maybe? lol

I am going to have a hard time bringing 28 saw when I am not going.
I will send down a few new 20" 3/8, 50 gauge GB bars, large Husky mount. They can be used as prizes.
I also may donate an old 1MG Mall in the rough. I have had it for a few years and never have time to work on it. It has compression and it did have spark a few years ago. The starter rope will not retract, I am sure its because of corrosion, not much paint left.

I haven't seen anyone else offering anything yet.

Later
Dan

I am going to have a hard time bringing 28 saw when I am not going.
I will send down a few new 20" 3/8, 50 gauge GB bars, large Husky mount. They can be used as prizes.
I also may donate an old 1MG Mall in the rough. I have had it for a few years and never have time to work on it. It has compression and it did have spark a few years ago. The starter rope will not retract, I am sure its because of corrosion, not much paint left.

I haven't seen anyone else offering anything yet.

Later
Dan

hey dan,
wish you could make it....but i understand..
that's awfull nice of you to offer up some door prizes..
it'd be real hard for me to hasstle my local dealer for give away items, since he is just a hardware store with homeowner stihls, and he would'nt possibly receive any new business from doing so....plus, i've been on the receiving end of the people begging for money, sponsorship, ect. more times than i care to remember......and i don't like it..
either way, were gonna have a good time !!!

hey dan,
wish you could make it....but i understand..
that's awfull nice of you to offer up some door prizes..
it'd be real hard for me to hasstle my local dealer for give away items, since he is just a hardware store with homeowner stihls, and he would'nt possibly receive any new business from doing so....plus, i've been on the receiving end of the people begging for money, sponsorship, ect. more times than i care to remember......and i don't like it..
either way, were gonna have a good time !!!

The dealer down in village square?

The dealer down in village square?
yup,
i told him about the gtg, and that he should come..
he don't have any idea why people need to alter a stock saw ??
he also told me that those days of modifieing/porting saws is coming to an end, cause these new saws you can't adjust the carbs on !!!!
i said, well, let me tell ya something , i got one of these things, mtronic, that you speak of, that's been woods ported and it'll give ya big ole smile......he just looked at me like i was from another planet..
i asked if he had any test wood ?? that i'd be right back with the saw...........he did'nt have any wood....

i'm still gonna bug him to show up though.........he don't know that he needs to run a ported saw or two !!!

Information will be added as needed
-Host Showrguy (Marysville Pa)
- Any Chainsaw lovein' guy or girl welcome, or if you just wanna run some saws!
- If you want to bring food ( PM Showrguy, we don't want 10 pots of beans, millions of cups etc.)
- PM (Personal message/start conversation) Farmer Steve if you plan on attending!
- Door prizes (check with local dealers if they are interested in donating [ advertisement] or if you already have something)

Check back for more information as I will add it to this post as things unfold!
Where is it gonna be held?

That man is narrow minded, he hates mtronic/at! He sells the poop out of them plastic ms250's. And thinks anything but a stihl is junk.... There is another Stihl dealer behind the high School (west perry) they are amish and carry pro saws. Ill stop in there one of these days about the GTG. Ill also stop in at my husky dealer as well they have most of the saws for husky and echo. Love them guys, Mennonite.

I have edited the first post of this thread to include information about this GTG, so people that havent been here for all 26 pages know what is going on:D

Back