Pennsylvania GTG MAY 3rd 2014!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
great day guys,
was great to meet all of you who were here..........you f-kers sure did make a mess outa the place though....hehe
should have some pictures soon too.......momma's got a killer headache at the moment, so i don't wanna bug her about pictures right now...
i REALLY appreciate all the help with this thing..
hope everybody had a great time..
i'm whooped,,,,,,,,,,,,,, you guys wore me out......it'll be an extended stay in the hot tub tonight...

thanks to all that came.it wouldn't have been so much fun without ya.thanks to spencerpaving for tweaking my 026.thanks again to showrguy and mrs.showrgal for everything.
ok whats the date next year? :D pics inthe morning.
Many thanks to Showrguy and Mrs. Showrgal and Farmer Steve, and to everyone who let me run their saws. Awesome event!

Thanks to Showrguy and Mrs Showrguy for the incredible hospitality, and amazing food. Was an awesome time.

I have locked away my checkbook, and resisting the urge to get myself one of those fancy ported saws like I ran today. Awesome time talking with everyone, and I have to say, Dozerdan you build some screaming saws!

Just walked in the door. Awesome day! Ambush thanks so much for letting me run some of your big boys. My wife saw the smile on my face running the kart saw. On the way home she said "your gonna have one of those arnt you?".

Chuck thanks again and tell the wifey. The pork was incredible! Good times today fellas.

speaking of momma what was her name so I can tell the people from the office that I met her
This is momma. My real name is Tracy Baker. I work for Representatives Truitt and Knowles. Truitt is from West Chester and Knowles is from Tamaqua. My headache is easing up, so I'll be posting pictures soon. : )

Thanks to Showrguy and Mrs Showrguy for the incredible hospitality, and amazing food. Was an awesome time.

I have locked away my checkbook, and resisting the urge to get myself one of those fancy ported saws like I ran today. Awesome time talking with everyone, and I have to say, Dozerdan you build some screaming saws!

Don't fight it! What was the model Mall you took home today? That is a very interesting saw, as you guys saw today my wife doesn't share my enthusiasm for saws but she did comment on the uniqueness of that saw.

Today was the first time I got to run some big fast huskies. Definatiately will be adding one of those soon.

This is momma. My real name is Tracy Baker. I work for Representatives Truitt and Knowles. Truitt is from West Chester and Knowles is from Tamaqua. My headache is easing up, so I'll be posting pictures soon. : )
Try some cranberry wine...... Personal thanks to you for putting up with us. You have a beautiful home and were a fabulous hostess. Thanks again. Duane

Just got home ,Had some rain but im here

Awesome GTG thanks Shower Guy and Mrs

it was great to put a face too the names of the people we talk to on the AS boards

There where some amazing saws there thanks for packing them up and Bringing them to be shown Off

That's 562xp is master piece of a saw ! wow !

Thanks too everyone that helped and Showed up it was fun !

Mike

Give this a try... Now I'll have to ask my teenager how to upload the videos from my phone.

Attachments

• IMG_0541.JPG
    IMG_0541.JPG
    134.3 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_0542.JPG
    IMG_0542.JPG
    142 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_0543.JPG
    IMG_0543.JPG
    150.3 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_0549.JPG
    IMG_0549.JPG
    139.2 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_0554.JPG
    IMG_0554.JPG
    106.7 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_0566.JPG
    IMG_0566.JPG
    125.6 KB · Views: 115
Don't fight it! What was the model Mall you took home today? That is a very interesting saw, as you guys saw today my wife doesn't share my enthusiasm for saws but she did comment on the uniqueness of that saw.

Today was the first time I got to run some big fast huskies. Definatiately will be adding one of those soon.

Mall 1mg
http://www.acresinternet.com/cscc.n...9ff14f871d8e9f9388256af40015b1bd?OpenDocument

It is an awesome looming saw. I'll work on more of my old mag to bring along next year...hint hint

I owe a stihl torx screw to someone... I can't remember names and I couldn't keep screen names straight..lol.

We should have done a group shot.

Pm me and I'll get a few out to ya. Thanks so much for letting me steal it from you.

Latest posts

Back