Pics from the front porch this morning

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bookerdog

The New Champ
Reaction score
attachment.php

attachment.php

AH!

i want snow..

We had had a couple skiffs

but nothing to break out the plow yet.

Craig

We had 1/2" to 1" depending where you looked on Wednesday but it was gone by Thursday morning. Supposed to get more Saturday but it wont last long either. I can't wait to get some real snow on the ground. :blob4:

Hey!!! that was supposed to be our snow!

Maybe tonight or tomorrow they say.. maybe... has an inch last week, but it was gone in a day.

Last edited:
Were suppose to have another 4-8 inches saturday. That log sitting on my mill was going to be my project this weekend. We'll see I guess

supposed to get hammered Sunday sometime.

i can't wait.the panic freaks are already in flip out mode.guess i'll have the streets to myself.

They are calling for freezing rain here tomorrow.
BOOOOO!

We had are share of that stuff last Jan.

We had 1/2" to 1" depending where you looked on Wednesday but it was gone by Thursday morning. Supposed to get more Saturday but it wont last long either. I can't wait to get some real snow on the ground. :blob4:

Drive up higher, about 3000'. My Ford 4X4 which is high enough that I have to pull myself in or should have a step, was dragging bottom. I was glad to see that the D7 had been at work so there was a place to turn around. At another place I had to gun it and do a half donut to get turned around. Things were a little exciting at times and visions of the Donner Party were going through my head. But, I hear it might melt on Monday?:confused:

Back