Pictures of Chainsaw Shop!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ancy

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Working on my chainsaw workshop any ideas?

175805d1299875389-0303112130b-jpg

175806d1299875392-0303112131a-jpg

175807d1299875395-0211112033a-jpg

Last edited:
You're drinking High Life Light? Why bother, that's not worth the effort to open the can:msp_blink:

ah ok.. back on topic. Nice workshop.:msp_thumbsup:

You do not have enough saw guts laying around.
You need to have a P/C from a husky and a Carb from a Stihl and a Dolmar crank all mixed up together so bad that you have a hard time telling them apart.

Just kidding, very nice area.
I like the sink idea very much!

I wood like to have a wood stove in my shop area but no go as it is an attached garage. Insurance companies do not like that, for a good reason though.

You need a urinal, some wall "art", a music playing device of some sort, and a small (or large) refrigerator. I'll come over to inspect when your done and put something respectable in your fridge for you, it can't be that far of a drive.

You need a urinal, some wall "art", a music playing device of some sort, and a small (or large) refrigerator. I'll come over to inspect when your done and put something respectable in your fridge for you, it can't be that far of a drive.

A good list...

Bar stools, couch, girl posters etc...a workshop doesn't have to always be about work, dart board with a fat chick!

An old computer with saw manuals etc is handy. Compressor, good lighting, one steel top bench, a separate bench if grinding, wall rack for hanging bars, chains and sprockets.

Dog bed for your mate in front of your wood heater (four legged or pissed two legged).

Fireman's pole for the party girls...

Hi Andy,

Shop looks great!

3 things:

1. Deadbolt on inside of door to keep wife type out.
2. More shelves, you can't have too many shelves.
3. Urinal, light beer is for those that like to p** a lot.

Back