Pioneer chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P26 shed find

One of three saws from a shed today.
starter needs attention,sure is scarry inside there !
fuel down the carb and it fired off.
pretty good looking where i wiped off years of accumilation of whatever landed on it.now to look it up and see what size etc..

attachment.php

pretty good looking where i wiped off years of accumilation of whatever landed on it.now to look it up and see what size etc..

attachment.php

Bottom of the barrel Pioneer saw, they are the reason Pioneer lost market share in the chainsaw market as all previous Pioneer saws were made to last. The P26 and a few others with the cheap plastic airfilter cover caused a great loss of sales to many diehard Pioneer owners in this area.
Your saw is a nice looking survivor Ron, check out the fuel lines and the carb, it should fire right up . They are a tough saw and if the airfilter cover is in good shape it should run forever.

attachment.php

50cc's Ron. I got parts,let me know what you need.:msp_smile:

50cc's Ron. I got parts,let me know what you need.:msp_smile:

Tnx Cris,,after what Jerry said my enthusiasm is a bit deflated now :(
glad now i only gave $10 for it !!
all it needs Cris is the starter rope tightened up.. never seen the likes of it in there...cant see how to do it..took another turn on the rope , put the funny widget back in,pulled and slack again :(

all it needs Cris is the starter rope tightened up.. never seen the likes of it in there...cant see how to do it..took another turn on the rope , put the funny widget back in,pulled and slack again :(

Don`t loose heart Ron,..the P26 is not a PRO saw,..just a small homeowner grade saw that did decent firewood cutting duty, just those darn flimsy airfilter covers dragged them down to disposable saw status. However if you got a airfilter cover in good shape it is worth more than the saw.
Let us know if you need anything for it, Chris or I likely have it.

Bet $10 to a donut the hook end of the recoil spring broke off or slipped out of its' notch.

Pissed

Well fellas I have been pretty busy lately with things and have not posted anything in awhile,but somethings not right here.I would get email notices when something new was added to a thread I frequented.Now I don't seem to get them.I've missed some good Pioneer stuff along with other topics.Anyone know what gives?
Lawrence

Well fellas I have been pretty busy lately with things and have not posted anything in awhile,but somethings not right here.I would get email notices when something new was added to a thread I frequented.Now I don't seem to get them.I've missed some good Pioneer stuff along with other topics.Anyone know what gives?
Lawrence

If you click the wrong link in the email that gets sent to you it unsubsribes you from that thread. I just did it the other day.

Lawrence

I think it is an intermittent problem of the new board Pete. It has happened to me too. When I check the "Thread Tools" I am still subscribed but get no notice.
Lou
It solves itself for a while.

Weird

Thanks for filling me in guys!Weird I just posted that today and now I'm getting email notifications from the different threads again.I like the notifications then I can keep up on what's new on here, otherwise I would forget all the threads I was interested in.Heh,guys I think I'm starting the aging process,LOL!
Lawrence:dizzy:

Thanks for filling me in guys!Weird I just posted that today and now I'm getting email notifications from the different threads again.I like the notifications then I can keep up on what's new on here, otherwise I would forget all the threads I was interested in.Heh,guys I think I'm starting the aging process,LOL!
Lawrence:dizzy:

You must be on here all the time because if you don't login it only emails you once per thread then stops until you log back in again.

Latest posts

Back