Pittsburgh Members?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

howellhandmade

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Yesterday about 4pm I was driving down Forbes Ave. through Oakland, and found myself behind a white 80-something GMC pickup piled cab high with locust rounds, a Husky (maybe 455 Rancher, couldn't see well) perched on top. I half wondered if it was someone here, and I often wonder the same thing driving around the country when I see a particularly large or neat stack of firewood.

Jack

I often wonder the same thing. I saw a tree service clearing around some power lines today (just north of New Castle), and the pickup that pulled out into the road in front of me was filled with rounds. Also, there is also a home about a half mile away that has a nice OWB setup, and there just might be an AS member there. If I ever see anyone out in the yard, I'm going to stop by and say hello.

BTW, I'm a Pitt grad who once lived and worked in Oakland/Shadyside for ten great years. :cheers:

Nope, but did you see me driving down I-79 South in a beat-up 1994 Acura Integra ?

wasn't me.. but I live about 35-40 miles west of Pitts. in the northern panhandle of WV. I, like you all, often wonder the same thoughts and think it would be cool if there was quite a few of us AS members around here to have a GTG some day.

This is pretty cool to see all this... so who has the property for a GTG and when is it??? lol and as far as the 'noreasters' comment, I just kinda made that up haha.

I live about 40 miles northwest of Pittsburgh,in the suburbs of the big city of Wampum,(Possum Hollow). Its not a good time now but might be willing to host a GTG in the Fall. I am about 2 miles from route 60 and the Pennsylvania turnpike,at the New Castle, Ellwood City exit. last or first exit in Pa. depending on which direction you are going.

Washington county here...lots of trees down from the recent storms..kept my 361 busy all weekend!

Cool, looks like there's quite a few of us 'noreasters' on here.

Never heard a guy from West By Golley Virginia refer to himself as a 'noreasters'. HAHA !!!

Back