Polesaw showed up

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks exactly like my freebee Troy-Bilt weed wacker/pole saw. Got a leaky oil reservoir that needs to be fixed. Not a bad little saw.

Looks exactly like my freebee Troy-Bilt weed wacker/pole saw. ... Not a bad little saw.
Yeah, likely the same (or close) as the Troy-Bilt... the 40:1 oil packet had the MTD, Troy-Bilt, Yard-Man, Bolens etc. logos on it.

For the money it really ain't a bad little saw. Now that I've played with it some, broke it in (so-to-speak), and tuned it a little, I'm actually mildly impressed with it. I had the little 8-inch bar buried a couple times on Sunday and it kept right on pullin'... but ya' can't force it. I also used it on some oak just for comparison against the soft maple... it did just fine. And like I said, with the center pole removed it balances perfectly and is flat slick for light limbing and de-brushing... at my age, whenever I can avoid bending over (or reaching above my shoulders) with a saw in my hands, it's a Martha Stewart "good damn thing".

sounds like some of the oil thread over here endless bickering that gets no one anymore.

Productive??? Who cares about that. Sometimes the entertainment value is worth way more than any amount of productivity. :rock:
I'm all about having a healthy debate. Several over there are only interested in hurling insults, debating corvettes and military service records that may or may not exist, and causing mayhem in general.

I'm all about having a healthy debate. Several over there are only interested in hurling insults, debating corvettes and military service records that may or may not exist, and causing mayhem in general.
That's why I stay away from politics and religion. Conversations get out of hand way too fast.

except when I was allowed in their,,the leftists made the statement once,,they OWNED political.......and truth got buried,,if you told toooo much of it..cause the leftists got mad,,and went crying.......

Don't know what that curmudgeon @Whitespider wont answer but I ordered one of these today as well.

They had pretty good reviews online so I'm sure it will work out for my occasional limb cutting. $192 delivered to my door.

Don't know what that curmudgeon @Whitespider wont answer but I ordered one of these today as well.

They had pretty good reviews online so I'm sure it will work out for my occasional limb cutting. $192 delivered to my door.
this time of the year,,hes probably working dusk to dawn,,and is well beat when he gets home..............I came within 6 miles of his place today,,but figured he wouldn't be home.............

Not too beat to post in political lol
good for him,,hes well versed,, knows truth,,and dislikes leftist communists of all flavors..............and theres more than a few there.................crying ballbabies....and I spelled it that way for a reason..it fits them well........

Latest posts

Back