Polesaw showed up

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good for him,,hes well versed,, knows truth,,and dislikes leftist communists of all flavors..............and theres more than a few there.................crying ballbabies....and I spelled it that way for a reason..it fits them well........
I'm just busting his ..... anyhow. I'm sure if there was a problem he'd let us know lol.

good for him,,hes well versed,, knows truth,,and dislikes leftist communists of all flavors..............and theres more than a few there.................crying ballbabies....and I spelled it that way for a reason..it fits them well........

Does anyone like leftist commies???????

Brother-In-Law got my Troy bilt adjusted and cleaned out a couple weeks ago. Been a while since I laid some chain.......got spoiled with my neighbor buddy droppin off whole logs with no twigs.....Gettin him paid back with some welding on his dump trailer tho....

Please believe me when I say that you are not missing anything productive.
If you go to the political forum thinking it will be productive... well... let's just say it ain't LOL‼

If he is anything like me ,he used it one time and hung it up in the rafters of the garage .
Yep... it's been hanging in the rafters since the last time I reported on it.
I did find that removing one of the pole sections it makes a nifty tool for light limbing and de-brushing, just stand up straight and walk along the tree... something I'll be using it for a lot once the weather cools off.

Sorry I didn't see you callin' svk... I'm getting so many notifications from the political stuff I don't even try to keep up with them.
Another couple weeks or so and I'll be thinking about firewood more... but politics, it is the season for another few months.

If you go to the political forum thinking it will be productive... well... let's just say it ain't LOL‼

Yep... it's been hanging in the rafters since the last time I reported on it.
I did find that removing one of the pole sections it makes a nifty tool for light limbing and de-brushing, just stand up straight and walk along the tree... something I'll be using it for a lot once the weather cools off.

Sorry I didn't see you callin' svk... I'm getting so many notifications from the political stuff I don't even try to keep up with them.
Another couple weeks or so and I'll be thinking about firewood more... but politics, it is the season for another few months.
was within 5 miles of your place yesterday,,as I went to osage..but figured you were gone from house....

Mine showed up today. Won't have time to assemble until at least Saturday though.
we see steve,,so seldom now,,in other threads,,hes in political all the time,,hammering on the communists of this forum...............you banish him there??? :laughing::laughing: good job!! it might take him a while,,to clean house,,theres a bunch of commnists over there.........

we see steve,,so seldom now,,in other threads,,hes in political all the time,,hammering on the communists of this forum...............you banish him there??? :laughing::laughing: good job!! it might take him a while,,to clean house,,theres a bunch of commnists over there.........
I only go in there to clean up fights. Not sure (and don't care) what goes on day to day in there... Lol.

yeah, I know what you clean up..the liars telling their believed lies,,they have been fed by the communists of this country..
LOL. I still don't understand why guys spend so much time in there arguing with folks who are aligned 180 degrees and will NEVER agree with each other.

ce-uk-nokota-3.2-pole-saws-1250.jpg

im been wanting one of those echo or husqvarna telescoping pole saws need 600$ though.

LOL. I still don't understand why guys spend so much time in there arguing with folks who are aligned 180 degrees and will NEVER agree with each other.
Most people hang out on forums to have discussions with like minded folks, I guess the politics junkies are the exception to the rule lol!

Latest posts

Back