Poplar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's relley good advice. I got it topped not to bad. The power is street to house lines. I appreciate the advice this is my first pine and every tree is different.

Thats my girlfriend the burger was a pizza crust wrapping up a burger bun and all with jalapeno's cream cheese 1/2 pound burger basically a jalapeno poper in burger form well worth it.

Im bringing the whole tree down but I don't have spikes. I borrowed a friends set of spikes once. so that's how I got down.

Plus I use them for I don't know what it's called but my lean back when you're done I wrap around from my hips when I use the nubs to hang on. And as I fell the trunk that's what my hip lanyard will hold on to

9e49b4338a11ca1c4c1984d62d413b47.jpg

Well I'm just a guy you can do it and is proving himself in multiple occasions I'll bring down to 30 footer without a bad of a nice and I've done close to 200 of those those impalement risks I see is a good point I do shave them off once I'm not standing on them or have a need for them I don't have spikes. I know you guys are all f****** professionals but the average Joe can do it. and get it done safely I look forward to my first set of Spikes and that was the deal that I added on cheeseburger and a set of spikes

I know you guys are giving me a lot of s*** cuz your pros and I expect that but there's only one way to learn for me and that's to do it when I had to climb in the Dane County Coliseum 2003 hottest places to ring in the country I did it I did it safely even though there's nowhere to clip in and it was that way for 20 years to OSHA finally shut him down and now we have two under climb which is even tougher but luckily it bumped me up cuz the senior riggers don't want to do it cuz its more dangerous and ten times harder but I can do it

And no I wasn't alone I had someone on the ground at all times in case something were to happen I'm not stupid act enthusiastic and you'll be enthusiastic that's what my father told me and I've got it tattooed over my heart

I guess I don't really explain it very well because I'm not up to date on terminology but it's so my lanyard my wrap around lanyard can slide down everything above me is or in front of me is nipped 1.size pretty clean as far as the bouncing off I feel you it definitely slowed me down cuz I had to cut through further out and then shave them off that's why they're so long so I didn't have that into the tree bounce out factor a lot of them I trimmed but I wanted to make sure they were long enough that I had something to brace myself with while sitting in my harness for the trunk

Back